Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
TMO at MWSF - Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
by , 10:30 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- If your 4G iPod faces grueling conditions on a regular basis--or you have a tendency to drop it even more than your cell phone--Speck Products has a new solution: ToughSkin.
The ruggedized ToughSkin is designed with shock-absorbing, rubberized bumpers and tear-resistant plastic. Other features include a detachable belt clip, and screen and scroll wheel covers. The entire product is designed using Kraton thermoplastic elastomers, and impressive sounding bit of rubber that ensures a snug fit and a soft, tactile grip.
ToughSkin is available now for $34.95 in five colors and fits all 4G iPods and iPod photo models. A version for the iPod miniw ill be available in mid-February.
Speck Products can be found on the Macworld Expo show floor in booth #433.
- Fri,5:07 PM
- New Uses For Old Power Macs
- 5:02 PM
- Apple Pay is Soaring While Competitors Crash and Burn
- 1:47 PM
- The Camera Lens Mug: $19.99
- 1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-24
- 11:10 AM
- Apple, Nike Teaming Up on Wearable Tech Project
- 9:37 AM
- Kickstarter Project: Mouse Guard LEGO Mini Figures
- 8:48 AM
- OS X Yosemite: Handing Calls Off to Your iPhone
- Thu,8:46 PM
- Yosemite: How To Fix Safari’s Address Bar
- 7:32 PM
- If Microsoft Made a Smart Watch…
- 5:45 PM
- X-Doria Folio Case for iPhone 6: Awkward by Nature
- 5:30 PM
- ACM 277: Apple Pay, Apple Designs, and iPad as a Laptop Replacement
- 4:34 PM
- Learn Apple’s Swift Programming Language for $19