Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
TMO at MWSF - Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
by , 10:30 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- If your 4G iPod faces grueling conditions on a regular basis--or you have a tendency to drop it even more than your cell phone--Speck Products has a new solution: ToughSkin.
The ruggedized ToughSkin is designed with shock-absorbing, rubberized bumpers and tear-resistant plastic. Other features include a detachable belt clip, and screen and scroll wheel covers. The entire product is designed using Kraton thermoplastic elastomers, and impressive sounding bit of rubber that ensures a snug fit and a soft, tactile grip.
ToughSkin is available now for $34.95 in five colors and fits all 4G iPods and iPod photo models. A version for the iPod miniw ill be available in mid-February.
Speck Products can be found on the Macworld Expo show floor in booth #433.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?