Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
TMO at MWSF - Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
by , 10:30 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- If your 4G iPod faces grueling conditions on a regular basis--or you have a tendency to drop it even more than your cell phone--Speck Products has a new solution: ToughSkin.
The ruggedized ToughSkin is designed with shock-absorbing, rubberized bumpers and tear-resistant plastic. Other features include a detachable belt clip, and screen and scroll wheel covers. The entire product is designed using Kraton thermoplastic elastomers, and impressive sounding bit of rubber that ensures a snug fit and a soft, tactile grip.
ToughSkin is available now for $34.95 in five colors and fits all 4G iPods and iPod photo models. A version for the iPod miniw ill be available in mid-February.
Speck Products can be found on the Macworld Expo show floor in booth #433.
- Wed,11:45 PM
- ACM 265: Ford goes iPhone and Facebook’s App Breakup
- 8:25 PM
- Brett Domino Explains Pop Music’s Formula
- 7:03 PM
- New iPhones: Now With Less Sapphire
- 5:55 PM
- What Amazon Didn’t Say in Its Blog Post about Hachette
- 4:16 PM
- Apple Releases Fixed Version of MacBook Air EFI Firmware Update 2.9
- 3:45 PM
- OS X Yosemite: How to Turn Translucency Off or On
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-30
- 11:26 AM
- Apple May Have Accidentally Leaked New 27-inch iMac
- 10:00 AM
- Apple Confirms Purchase of Swell Talk Radio App for iPhone
- 8:45 AM
- iOS 7: Preventing Unauthorized Purchases
- Tue,11:02 PM
- Apple Possibly Leaked New Mac mini Models
- 8:57 PM
- Ford Ditching BlackBerry for iPhone for Global Corporate Use