Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
TMO at MWSF - Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
by , 10:30 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- If your 4G iPod faces grueling conditions on a regular basis--or you have a tendency to drop it even more than your cell phone--Speck Products has a new solution: ToughSkin.
The ruggedized ToughSkin is designed with shock-absorbing, rubberized bumpers and tear-resistant plastic. Other features include a detachable belt clip, and screen and scroll wheel covers. The entire product is designed using Kraton thermoplastic elastomers, and impressive sounding bit of rubber that ensures a snug fit and a soft, tactile grip.
ToughSkin is available now for $34.95 in five colors and fits all 4G iPods and iPod photo models. A version for the iPod miniw ill be available in mid-February.
Speck Products can be found on the Macworld Expo show floor in booth #433.
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- 6:36 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 5:17 PM
- Last Chance for The Bluetooth Shower Speaker: $39
- 5:09 PM
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- 2:13 PM
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- 1:29 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-30
- 11:36 AM
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- 9:52 AM
- Tim Cook’s Gay Coming Out is a Big Deal for Equal Rights
- Wed,9:37 PM
- MCX Holds Press Conference, Does Itself No Favors
- 7:30 PM
- ACM 278: Apple is the New Microsoft and Thinking Differently about iPhone
- 6:43 PM
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed
- 4:00 PM
- The 3 Unexpected Consequences of Apple Pay Will be Huge