Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
TMO at MWSF - Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
by , 10:30 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- If your 4G iPod faces grueling conditions on a regular basis--or you have a tendency to drop it even more than your cell phone--Speck Products has a new solution: ToughSkin.
The ruggedized ToughSkin is designed with shock-absorbing, rubberized bumpers and tear-resistant plastic. Other features include a detachable belt clip, and screen and scroll wheel covers. The entire product is designed using Kraton thermoplastic elastomers, and impressive sounding bit of rubber that ensures a snug fit and a soft, tactile grip.
ToughSkin is available now for $34.95 in five colors and fits all 4G iPods and iPod photo models. A version for the iPod miniw ill be available in mid-February.
Speck Products can be found on the Macworld Expo show floor in booth #433.
- Thu, 7:56 PM
- Apple’s First WSJ Mention: Just Three Words in 1978
- 6:28 PM
- How To Bend iTunes Radio Stations To Your Will With Tuning Options
- 5:51 PM
- RadioShack Planning iPhone 5s Discount this Friday
- 4:50 PM
- Honda’s ASIMO Personal Robot is Scary Good in its Movements
- 4:42 PM
- HTML 5 Crash Course for Beginners - $29
- 3:55 PM
- Jeff Carlson’s Handy Tutorial on Using the iPad as a Photography Aid
- 2:00 PM
- Heartbleed Update: OpenVPN isn’t Safe, Either
- 12:50 PM
- ‘iPad and iPhone Kung Fu’ Book is Loaded with iOS 7 Tips and Hints
- 9:55 AM
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- 9:28 AM
- Sponsor: Merlin from Project Wizards
- 8:48 AM
- New Cars for Anki Drive Hit the Track
- Wed, 10:02 PM
- ACM 250: Apple’s iPhone Pricing, Samsung’s Fudging, Amazon’s Ambition