Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
TMO at MWSF - Extra Protection For Extreme iPods
by , 10:30 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- If your 4G iPod faces grueling conditions on a regular basis--or you have a tendency to drop it even more than your cell phone--Speck Products has a new solution: ToughSkin.
The ruggedized ToughSkin is designed with shock-absorbing, rubberized bumpers and tear-resistant plastic. Other features include a detachable belt clip, and screen and scroll wheel covers. The entire product is designed using Kraton thermoplastic elastomers, and impressive sounding bit of rubber that ensures a snug fit and a soft, tactile grip.
ToughSkin is available now for $34.95 in five colors and fits all 4G iPods and iPod photo models. A version for the iPod miniw ill be available in mid-February.
Speck Products can be found on the Macworld Expo show floor in booth #433.
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- 5:15 PM
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- 4:53 PM
- Drive Genius 4: $49.99
- 4:33 PM
- Losing Ian Rogers Sucks for Apple and the Music Industry
- 3:10 PM
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- 2:40 PM
- How to Lock the Dock Size, Position, and Contents in OS X
- 1:33 PM
- Satisfy Your Growing Storage Needs with a 5TB External Drive for $130
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-28: Apple’s in-store iPod, um, Shuffle
- 11:45 AM
- How To Use Your iPhone’s Barometer to Crowdsource Weather
- 11:30 AM
- Apple Watch is Gaining on Fitbit, but that Doesn’t Mean Fitbit is Screwed
- 10:07 AM
- The iPod Has Been Relegated to the Back of the Apple Store, But with Good Reason