Shure Showcases Product Line, Including New E4c Earphones
TMO at MWSF - Shure Showcases Product Line, Including New E4c Earphones
by , 10:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Shure Incorporated, the company behind some of the highest quality and most popular earphones on the market, is demonstrating its entire product line at Macworld Expo this week. Also on display: the company's new E4c earphones, quietly introduced last week at CES and slated to ship in the Spring.
Shure's E-series of earphones -- the E2c ($99.00), E3c ($179.00), and E5c ($499.00) -- have proven to be especially popular with iPod users wishing to upgrade from Apple's iconic, but mediocre, white earphones. The new E4c, which will sell for $299.00, incorporates "the same precision components used by professional musicians to monitor their performances on stage," and feature "High-Definition drivers with Tuned-Port technology for an ultra-wide frequency soundstage with brilliant highs and extended bass." Shure also says the E4c is the lightest pair in the already light E-series family and that the E4c matches the design of the iPod (no photos are available yet and Shure's site has no information on the E4c).
Also on display at Macworld Expo will be the company's line of consumer microphones, the C606W, 8900W, and 100WD.
Shure can found in booth #434.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Sat,10:30 AM
- How to Decide Between a Smartswitch and a Timer for Your Smarthome
- Fri,6:47 PM
- 1987 Apple Promo Video Hints at Hubris of the 1990s
- 3:29 PM
- Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription: $49.99
- 2:55 PM
- Apple May Finally Be Ready to Reinvigorate the iPad
- 2:39 PM
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-22: Fingerprints to Google and Apple Watch Heartrate Monitoring
- 11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop
- 4:47 PM
- Google Reportedly Plans to Fingerprint ID to Android M