Shure Showcases Product Line, Including New E4c Earphones
TMO at MWSF - Shure Showcases Product Line, Including New E4c Earphones
by , 10:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Shure Incorporated, the company behind some of the highest quality and most popular earphones on the market, is demonstrating its entire product line at Macworld Expo this week. Also on display: the company's new E4c earphones, quietly introduced last week at CES and slated to ship in the Spring.
Shure's E-series of earphones -- the E2c ($99.00), E3c ($179.00), and E5c ($499.00) -- have proven to be especially popular with iPod users wishing to upgrade from Apple's iconic, but mediocre, white earphones. The new E4c, which will sell for $299.00, incorporates "the same precision components used by professional musicians to monitor their performances on stage," and feature "High-Definition drivers with Tuned-Port technology for an ultra-wide frequency soundstage with brilliant highs and extended bass." Shure also says the E4c is the lightest pair in the already light E-series family and that the E4c matches the design of the iPod (no photos are available yet and Shure's site has no information on the E4c).
Also on display at Macworld Expo will be the company's line of consumer microphones, the C606W, 8900W, and 100WD.
Shure can found in booth #434.
- Wed,4:40 PM
- Intuit Hoses Quicken (Mac) Users…Again
- 4:40 PM
- Q Card Case for iPhone 6 Plus Uses Credit Card Slot as Kickstand
- 3:56 PM
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- 3:30 PM
- Why Some Observers Think Apple Watch Won’t Succeed
- 11:38 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-04: Apple’s Pro-worker Stance in Silicon Valley
- 10:44 AM
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- 9:36 AM
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- 8:50 AM
- OS X Photos Beta: Adding to Existing Albums
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49