Shure Showcases Product Line, Including New E4c Earphones
TMO at MWSF - Shure Showcases Product Line, Including New E4c Earphones
by , 10:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Shure Incorporated, the company behind some of the highest quality and most popular earphones on the market, is demonstrating its entire product line at Macworld Expo this week. Also on display: the company's new E4c earphones, quietly introduced last week at CES and slated to ship in the Spring.
Shure's E-series of earphones -- the E2c ($99.00), E3c ($179.00), and E5c ($499.00) -- have proven to be especially popular with iPod users wishing to upgrade from Apple's iconic, but mediocre, white earphones. The new E4c, which will sell for $299.00, incorporates "the same precision components used by professional musicians to monitor their performances on stage," and feature "High-Definition drivers with Tuned-Port technology for an ultra-wide frequency soundstage with brilliant highs and extended bass." Shure also says the E4c is the lightest pair in the already light E-series family and that the E4c matches the design of the iPod (no photos are available yet and Shure's site has no information on the E4c).
Also on display at Macworld Expo will be the company's line of consumer microphones, the C606W, 8900W, and 100WD.
Shure can found in booth #434.
- Sun,8:14 PM
- MGG 532: Blowin’ Up The Spammers!
- 7:45 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp