Shure Showcases Product Line, Including New E4c Earphones
TMO at MWSF - Shure Showcases Product Line, Including New E4c Earphones
by , 10:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Shure Incorporated, the company behind some of the highest quality and most popular earphones on the market, is demonstrating its entire product line at Macworld Expo this week. Also on display: the company's new E4c earphones, quietly introduced last week at CES and slated to ship in the Spring.
Shure's E-series of earphones -- the E2c ($99.00), E3c ($179.00), and E5c ($499.00) -- have proven to be especially popular with iPod users wishing to upgrade from Apple's iconic, but mediocre, white earphones. The new E4c, which will sell for $299.00, incorporates "the same precision components used by professional musicians to monitor their performances on stage," and feature "High-Definition drivers with Tuned-Port technology for an ultra-wide frequency soundstage with brilliant highs and extended bass." Shure also says the E4c is the lightest pair in the already light E-series family and that the E4c matches the design of the iPod (no photos are available yet and Shure's site has no information on the E4c).
Also on display at Macworld Expo will be the company's line of consumer microphones, the C606W, 8900W, and 100WD.
Shure can found in booth #434.
- Fri,9:38 AM
- Apple Music - Or Some Streaming Service - Needs To Steal Discovery From Napster
- 8:00 AM
- Happy U.S. Independence Day
- 1:38 AM
- Apple Posts San Francisco Pride 2015 Video
- Thu,8:51 PM
- Mpow 3-Port Intelligent Car Charger: $13.99
- 8:44 PM
- Apple Loses iBooks Antitrust Appeal in Split Decision
- 5:00 PM
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- 3:04 PM
- Apple’s New Design Bosses Report to Tim Cook, not Jony Ive
- 2:01 PM
- 3 Great iPhone Cables for Travel
- 1:39 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-02: Coping with iCloud Music Library’s Problems
- 10:58 AM
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- 8:59 AM
- How To Add Nickname, Photo to Apple Music Profile
- Wed,9:40 PM
- ACM 313: Apple Music First Impressions, Steve Jobs Movie Trailer