Intego Shows Off New Products At Macworld Expo
TMO at MWSF - Intego Shows Off New Products At Macworld Expo
by , 4:15 PM EST, January 12th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Intego introduced Intego Remote Management Console at Macworld Expo, a forthcoming application that will allow an administrator to manage installations and configurations of the company's NetBarrier, VirusBarrier, ContentBarrier, and ChatBarrier applications across a network.
To date, Intego's products have been primarily targeted at individuals. Each of the company's products, up until now, have required settings to be configured by sitting in front of the the machine itself. With Remote Management Console, Intego hopes the appeal of its software will expand to larger installations of Macs.
Intego Remote Management Content will be available later this quarter. A license to control up to 10 Macs will cost $99.95, while a site license will sell for $199.95.
Also on display at Macworld Expo is Intego Personal Antispam X3, the company's newest solution for combatting spam. The "intelligent" spam fighting solution learns how to better identify and remove spam the more it is used. Personal Antispam X3 is available now for $49.95.
Intego was hoping that DiskGuard X3, its security utility for assigning passwords to volumes, would be ready in time for Macworld Expo, but the software is still in beta testing. Intego has not yet officially announced DiskGuard X3, and pricing has not yet been determined.
Lastly, Intego debuted two new product suites featuring its applications: Intego Security Barrier X Antispam Edition and Security Barrier X Platinum Edition. Both packages include Antispam X3, NetBarrier X3, and VirusBarrier X. The Platinum Edition adds Personal Backup X3, ContentBarrier X, and ChatBarrier X3. The two packages sell for $99.95 and $149.95, respectively, and represent savings of about 50 percent off compared to purchasing the products separately.
- Fri,8:00 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 45 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 7:56 PM
- Level Up Contacts with Contact Center
- 6:40 PM
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- 5:15 PM
- How To Tell iMessages From Text Messages
- 5:02 PM
- 2 Deals and 4 Freebies
- 3:44 PM
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- 1:56 PM
- Emoji-Only Social Network Emojili App Released on iTunes
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-29
- 11:05 AM
- New Photos Show iPhone 6 in Grey, Gold, Silver
- 9:42 AM
- Bloomberg Backs Up Wearables Announcement at Apple’s Sept 9 Event
- 8:45 AM
- iTunes: Deauthorize Before You Sell Your Mac
- Thu,8:01 PM
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office