Liveframe LLC Introduces Screenvision Swivel Stand
TMO at MWSF - Liveframe LLC Introduces Screenvision Swivel Stand
by , 7:20 AM EST, January 12th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Of course Apple is known for the quality of its computing and digital music products. Equally impressive, though not receiving quite as much attention, is the company's line of Cinema Displays. The current lineup includes the 20-inch, 23-inch and whopping 30-inch flat panel displays. Although they provide lots of screen real estate, some may wish for a bit more flexibility in terms of how the screen can be positioned. Fortunately, the folks at Liveframe LLC introduced their Screenvision Swivel Stand at this week's Macworld Expo.
The Screenvision Swivel Stand offers two benefits to owners of the 20-inch and 23-inch Cinema Displays. The first, as the name implies, is the ability to swivel the display. Unlike some other display products, the Swivel Stand offers a full 360 degrees of rotation.
This is a great benefit for those who have these large screens and would like to collaborate, or share what's on the screen with someone who isn't directly in front of it. The second benefit of the Swivel Stand is that they offer a stylish alternative to Apple's design.
There are two models available. The clear provides a black border around the screen, with a clear acrylic border around the black. The black is made totally of black acrylic.
Screenvision for 20-inch screens is available for US$349, and for the 23-inch screens, $399.
The Mac Observer Spin:Yet another new exhibitor at Macworld Expo.
- Fri,8:00 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 45 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 7:56 PM
- Level Up Contacts with Contact Center
- 6:40 PM
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- 5:15 PM
- How To Tell iMessages From Text Messages
- 5:02 PM
- 2 Deals and 4 Freebies
- 3:44 PM
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- 1:56 PM
- Emoji-Only Social Network Emojili App Released on iTunes
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-29
- 11:05 AM
- New Photos Show iPhone 6 in Grey, Gold, Silver
- 9:42 AM
- Bloomberg Backs Up Wearables Announcement at Apple’s Sept 9 Event
- 8:45 AM
- iTunes: Deauthorize Before You Sell Your Mac
- Thu,8:01 PM
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office