Liveframe LLC Introduces Screenvision Swivel Stand
TMO at MWSF - Liveframe LLC Introduces Screenvision Swivel Stand
by , 7:20 AM EST, January 12th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Of course Apple is known for the quality of its computing and digital music products. Equally impressive, though not receiving quite as much attention, is the company's line of Cinema Displays. The current lineup includes the 20-inch, 23-inch and whopping 30-inch flat panel displays. Although they provide lots of screen real estate, some may wish for a bit more flexibility in terms of how the screen can be positioned. Fortunately, the folks at Liveframe LLC introduced their Screenvision Swivel Stand at this week's Macworld Expo.
The Screenvision Swivel Stand offers two benefits to owners of the 20-inch and 23-inch Cinema Displays. The first, as the name implies, is the ability to swivel the display. Unlike some other display products, the Swivel Stand offers a full 360 degrees of rotation.
This is a great benefit for those who have these large screens and would like to collaborate, or share what's on the screen with someone who isn't directly in front of it. The second benefit of the Swivel Stand is that they offer a stylish alternative to Apple's design.
There are two models available. The clear provides a black border around the screen, with a clear acrylic border around the black. The black is made totally of black acrylic.
Screenvision for 20-inch screens is available for US$349, and for the 23-inch screens, $399.
The Mac Observer Spin:Yet another new exhibitor at Macworld Expo.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Thu,9:15 AM
- iCloud: Restoring Bookmarks from Backup
- Wed,4:40 PM
- ACM 361: Purism, Privacy, Apple, and Surveillance Capitalism
- 4:37 PM
- iOS Coding Mastery Bundle: $39
- 3:58 PM
- Apple Can’t Keep a Secret
- 2:05 PM
- Apple’s Penchant for Privacy Makes Siri ‘Speaker’ Hard, but That’s Why We’ll Want It
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-25: Apple Hires Jon Callas, Microsoft’s Smartphone Failure
- 10:19 AM
- Microsoft Cuts more Smartphone Jobs, Hopes for Enterprise Success
- Tue,7:41 PM
- Bad News, FBI: Apple Hires Security Pro Jon Callas
- 5:30 PM
- How Apple Got Ready For an iPhone With an OLED Display
- 5:09 PM
- Writing the ‘Apple Music Letter’ Was Taylor Swift’s Bravest Thing She’s Done
- 4:46 PM
- ZeroLemon 64GB iMemStick: $79.99