Macworld Specials, Part I
TMO at MWSF - Macworld Specials, Part I
by , 11:35 AM EST, January 12th, 2005
Everyone loves free Macworld swag, but most of it turns out to be completely useless. Fortunately, Macworld always includes plenty of show specials, so you can get something you'll actually use -- just at a better price. Best of all, you need not attend the show to take advantage of most of these specials.
Anyone who purchases a DLO iBoom Boombox at Digital Lifestyle Outfitters' website during MWSF will receive a free Boombag. The DLO BoomBag is also on sale separately for $29.99. Its regular price is $44.99. The promotion ends Friday, January 14.
RadTech is selling slightly blemished MacTrucks at less than half price. The special is available only at the show: visit booth #2329. The offer is good through Friday, January 14, or while supplies last.
Bare Bones Software is offering a 20% discount on all end-user orders. Also, MWSF attendees can participate in the company's t-shirt upgrade program at booth #849.
Nisus Software is having a sale on Nisus Writer Express. The download, CD, and upgrade prices have all been dropped by US$10. The sale ends on Monday, January 17.
- Tue,10:50 AM
- How to Enable Apple’s SMS Relay on your Mac or iPad
- 9:43 AM
- Apple Earnings Smackdown Ranks Analyst Predictions
- Mon,9:52 PM
- Apple Q4 Earnings Sliced And Diced
- 8:21 PM
- Apple Q4 MacBook Sales Hit Record Breaking Numbers, Jump 25 Percent
- 7:45 PM
- Here’s What Apple Wants to Achieve With Apple Pay
- 7:33 PM
- How Apple’s Tim Cook Explained Away Poor iPad Sales
- 6:31 PM
- Apple Store App Update Adds Apple Pay Support
- 5:59 PM
- China Holds Huge Potential for Apple with First Time iPhone Buyers
- 5:16 PM
- Apple Teases Future Plans for Beats
- 5:02 PM
- Apple Posts a Record September Quarter - $42.1 Billion Revenue, $8.5 Billion Earnings
- 4:45 PM
- How-to Set Up and Add Credit Cards to Apple Pay
- 1:32 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-20