Macworld Specials, Part I
TMO at MWSF - Macworld Specials, Part I
by , 11:35 AM EST, January 12th, 2005
Everyone loves free Macworld swag, but most of it turns out to be completely useless. Fortunately, Macworld always includes plenty of show specials, so you can get something you'll actually use -- just at a better price. Best of all, you need not attend the show to take advantage of most of these specials.
Anyone who purchases a DLO iBoom Boombox at Digital Lifestyle Outfitters' website during MWSF will receive a free Boombag. The DLO BoomBag is also on sale separately for $29.99. Its regular price is $44.99. The promotion ends Friday, January 14.
RadTech is selling slightly blemished MacTrucks at less than half price. The special is available only at the show: visit booth #2329. The offer is good through Friday, January 14, or while supplies last.
Bare Bones Software is offering a 20% discount on all end-user orders. Also, MWSF attendees can participate in the company's t-shirt upgrade program at booth #849.
Nisus Software is having a sale on Nisus Writer Express. The download, CD, and upgrade prices have all been dropped by US$10. The sale ends on Monday, January 17.
- Fri,8:00 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 45 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 7:56 PM
- Level Up Contacts with Contact Center
- 6:40 PM
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- 5:15 PM
- How To Tell iMessages From Text Messages
- 5:02 PM
- 2 Deals and 4 Freebies
- 3:44 PM
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- 1:56 PM
- Emoji-Only Social Network Emojili App Released on iTunes
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-29
- 11:05 AM
- New Photos Show iPhone 6 in Grey, Gold, Silver
- 9:42 AM
- Bloomberg Backs Up Wearables Announcement at Apple’s Sept 9 Event
- 8:45 AM
- iTunes: Deauthorize Before You Sell Your Mac
- Thu,8:01 PM
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office