Macworld Specials, Part I
TMO at MWSF - Macworld Specials, Part I
by , 11:35 AM EST, January 12th, 2005
Everyone loves free Macworld swag, but most of it turns out to be completely useless. Fortunately, Macworld always includes plenty of show specials, so you can get something you'll actually use -- just at a better price. Best of all, you need not attend the show to take advantage of most of these specials.
Anyone who purchases a DLO iBoom Boombox at Digital Lifestyle Outfitters' website during MWSF will receive a free Boombag. The DLO BoomBag is also on sale separately for $29.99. Its regular price is $44.99. The promotion ends Friday, January 14.
RadTech is selling slightly blemished MacTrucks at less than half price. The special is available only at the show: visit booth #2329. The offer is good through Friday, January 14, or while supplies last.
Bare Bones Software is offering a 20% discount on all end-user orders. Also, MWSF attendees can participate in the company's t-shirt upgrade program at booth #849.
Nisus Software is having a sale on Nisus Writer Express. The download, CD, and upgrade prices have all been dropped by US$10. The sale ends on Monday, January 17.
- Thu,6:00 PM
- Windows 10 Users Will Be Able to Watch Apple’s September 9 Event
- 4:59 PM
- Griffin’s Twenty Bluetooth Amplifier: $119.99
- 4:20 PM
- PayAnywhere Hops on the Apple Pay Bus
- 3:20 PM
- Amazon’s Failed Fire Phone Was Too Creepy for Customers
- 1:53 PM
- Siri Doesn’t Want to Give Any Hints
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-27: Apple’s Sept 9 Media Event, Amazon’s Defunct Smartphone
- 1:07 PM
- Apple’s Next Big iPhone Event is Happening September 9th, and Siri May Know Something
- 11:53 AM
- Amazon Hangs Up on Fire Phone
- 10:00 AM
- Why the Older, Slower 3G Network is Sometimes Better Than 4G
- 9:22 AM
- Another Reason to Update to iOS 8.4.1: Ins0mnia
- Wed,9:57 PM
- Kelly Guimont Witnesses Penghazi on MacBreak Weekly
- 6:14 PM
- Swatch: We Stole ‘One More Thing’ from Columbo, not Apple