Macworld Specials, Part I
TMO at MWSF - Macworld Specials, Part I
by , 11:35 AM EST, January 12th, 2005
Everyone loves free Macworld swag, but most of it turns out to be completely useless. Fortunately, Macworld always includes plenty of show specials, so you can get something you'll actually use -- just at a better price. Best of all, you need not attend the show to take advantage of most of these specials.
Anyone who purchases a DLO iBoom Boombox at Digital Lifestyle Outfitters' website during MWSF will receive a free Boombag. The DLO BoomBag is also on sale separately for $29.99. Its regular price is $44.99. The promotion ends Friday, January 14.
RadTech is selling slightly blemished MacTrucks at less than half price. The special is available only at the show: visit booth #2329. The offer is good through Friday, January 14, or while supplies last.
Bare Bones Software is offering a 20% discount on all end-user orders. Also, MWSF attendees can participate in the company's t-shirt upgrade program at booth #849.
Nisus Software is having a sale on Nisus Writer Express. The download, CD, and upgrade prices have all been dropped by US$10. The sale ends on Monday, January 17.
- Tue,6:00 PM
- Griffin Survivor Journey for iPhone 6/6s Features Impact Dispersion System
- 3:22 PM
- The Guy Steve Jobs Offered a Job Three Times (Video)
- 1:56 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-13: New Retina iMacs, Steve Jobs Movie
- 10:28 AM
- iOS 9: New Ways to Add Email Attachments
- 9:53 AM
- Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad get Rechargeable Batteries, More
- 9:00 AM
- Apple Upgrades iMac Line with All Retina Displays
- Mon,9:12 PM
- Batband Bone Conducting Headphones Top $557,000 on Kickstarter
- 8:05 PM
- Apple News Runs Afoul of China’s Great Firewall
- 6:51 PM
- Tag CEO: Selling 5 Million Apple Watches Is ‘Genius,’ but Smartwatches Over $2K Have a Problem
- 5:01 PM
- Build 20 Apps through iOS 9 and Xcode 7 Guide: $19
- 3:49 PM
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus get Bluetooth 4.2, Boost Apple’s Smarthome Plans
- 1:53 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-12: Elon Musk on Electric Cars, Dell Buys EMC