IOGEAR Shows Tri-Select Combo Hard Drive
TMO at MWSF - IOGEAR Shows Tri-Select Combo Hard Drive
by , 4:15 PM EST, January 12th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- IOGEAR continues to be one of our favorite companies to visit at Macworld, since every time we visit with them, they have some new Mac goodies to show us. Bryan Wells, product manager, briefed us on the new Tri-Select Combo 3.5" External Hard Drive.
Building on the concept of providing a one-touch button to execute a certain function like a backup, IOGEAR created a drive with not one, not two, but an amazing three buttons. The user can define these buttons to do just about anything. Bryan suggested a configuration of a full backup, incremental backup, and backup of a specific folder. Bryan also suggested that this drive would allow you to "give backup the finger."
Tri-Select Combo 3.5" External Hard Drive
Other interesting features include two FireWire 400 and one USB 2.0 port, a standard Kensington lock port (made of sturdy metal, not wimpy plastic) cooling via convection (no fan) and cool blue LEDs. The capacities range from 120GB to 250GB, with pricing ranging from $169.95 to $289.95.
- Tue,5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14
- 2:21 PM
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-22
- 11:16 AM
- Samsung’s Ad Message: It’s Time for New Marketing Tactics
- 10:18 AM
- AAPL Q3 2014 Earnings Report Set for Tuesday Afternoon
- 9:50 AM
- Netflix Adds Post-Play Feature to Apple TV
- 12:36 AM
- ‘Stickers’ Apple Commercial Highlights User Love for MacBook Air
- Mon,8:57 PM
- Apple Fixes MacBook Air (Mid 2011) Sleep Issue with Firmware Update
- 8:44 PM
- Apple Reportedly Orders 70-80 Million Large Screen iPhones for Q4