IOGEAR Shows Tri-Select Combo Hard Drive
TMO at MWSF - IOGEAR Shows Tri-Select Combo Hard Drive
by , 4:15 PM EST, January 12th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- IOGEAR continues to be one of our favorite companies to visit at Macworld, since every time we visit with them, they have some new Mac goodies to show us. Bryan Wells, product manager, briefed us on the new Tri-Select Combo 3.5" External Hard Drive.
Building on the concept of providing a one-touch button to execute a certain function like a backup, IOGEAR created a drive with not one, not two, but an amazing three buttons. The user can define these buttons to do just about anything. Bryan suggested a configuration of a full backup, incremental backup, and backup of a specific folder. Bryan also suggested that this drive would allow you to "give backup the finger."
Tri-Select Combo 3.5" External Hard Drive
Other interesting features include two FireWire 400 and one USB 2.0 port, a standard Kensington lock port (made of sturdy metal, not wimpy plastic) cooling via convection (no fan) and cool blue LEDs. The capacities range from 120GB to 250GB, with pricing ranging from $169.95 to $289.95.
- Wed,8:40 AM
- iOS 8: Requesting the Desktop Version of Websites
- 12:37 AM
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Tue,7:17 PM
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
- 6:04 PM
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps: TMO’s Growing List
- 5:14 PM
- Apple Releases New Printer Drivers for HP and 7 Other Companies
- 4:51 PM
- iOS 8: How to Enable Notification Center Widgets
- 4:40 PM
- iLuv Vyneer Case for iPhone 6: Fashion, Protection and Transparency
- 4:33 PM
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- 3:38 PM
- Propellerhead Ships Reason 8 with Emphasis on Drag and Drop Workflow
- 2:24 PM
- The Free Mac Developer Toolkit - 4 Dev Apps for Free
- 1:29 PM
- Apple Will Hold Q4 Conference Call on October 20th
- 1:10 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-30