Two More New Products From Griffin Technology
TMO at MWSF - Two More New Products From Griffin Technology
by , 12:15 AM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Griffin Technology introduced two further products at Macworld Expo, the BlueTrip wireless Bluetooth audio adapter for iPod, and FireWave, a FireWire box that delivers 5.1 surround sound to Mac users.
BlueTrip consists of a receiver unit that plugs into a home stereo and an adapter that sits on top of the iPod. Think of it as Griffin's iTrip meets BlueTooth. A BlueTrip equipped can transmit its audio to the BlueTrip receiver up to 30 feet away from the stereo. It is available now for pre-order for $149.99 and is slated to ship later this quarter.
FireWave is a unique, bus-powered device that delivers 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound to Macs through a FireWire port. With FireWave, FireWire-equipped Mac users can take full advantage of the 5.1 computer speaker systems on the market. FireWave will ship in the first quarter of the year; pre-orders are being taken now for $99.99.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps