Two More New Products From Griffin Technology
TMO at MWSF - Two More New Products From Griffin Technology
by , 12:15 AM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Griffin Technology introduced two further products at Macworld Expo, the BlueTrip wireless Bluetooth audio adapter for iPod, and FireWave, a FireWire box that delivers 5.1 surround sound to Mac users.
BlueTrip consists of a receiver unit that plugs into a home stereo and an adapter that sits on top of the iPod. Think of it as Griffin's iTrip meets BlueTooth. A BlueTrip equipped can transmit its audio to the BlueTrip receiver up to 30 feet away from the stereo. It is available now for pre-order for $149.99 and is slated to ship later this quarter.
FireWave is a unique, bus-powered device that delivers 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound to Macs through a FireWire port. With FireWave, FireWire-equipped Mac users can take full advantage of the 5.1 computer speaker systems on the market. FireWave will ship in the first quarter of the year; pre-orders are being taken now for $99.99.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?