Two More New Products From Griffin Technology
TMO at MWSF - Two More New Products From Griffin Technology
by , 12:15 AM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Griffin Technology introduced two further products at Macworld Expo, the BlueTrip wireless Bluetooth audio adapter for iPod, and FireWave, a FireWire box that delivers 5.1 surround sound to Mac users.
BlueTrip consists of a receiver unit that plugs into a home stereo and an adapter that sits on top of the iPod. Think of it as Griffin's iTrip meets BlueTooth. A BlueTrip equipped can transmit its audio to the BlueTrip receiver up to 30 feet away from the stereo. It is available now for pre-order for $149.99 and is slated to ship later this quarter.
FireWave is a unique, bus-powered device that delivers 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound to Macs through a FireWire port. With FireWave, FireWire-equipped Mac users can take full advantage of the 5.1 computer speaker systems on the market. FireWave will ship in the first quarter of the year; pre-orders are being taken now for $99.99.
- Wed,9:36 AM
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- 8:50 AM
- OS X Photos Beta: Adding to Existing Albums
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49
- 2:34 PM
- $415M Settlement in Apple, Google Anti-poaching Case gets Preliminary OK
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-03: Google’s MVNO Plans, Apple Pay Scammers
- 11:45 AM
- iOS 8: How to Set Up Your New iPad or iPhone - Those Questions!
- 9:52 AM
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network
- 9:04 AM
- Pebble Adds Steel to its New Time Smartwatch Lineup
- Mon,10:49 PM
- Apple’s World Gallery Highlights iPhone 6 Photographs