SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
TMO at MWSF - SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
by , 12:45 PM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- SMART, maker of interactive technology products such as the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, announced the release of the Sympodium ID250 interactive pen display at this week's Macworld Expo show.
The ID250 is a 15" LCD display, but it can also act as an input device, thanks to a battery-free tethered pen. This input ability allows the control of applications, writing of notes in digital ink, and just about anything you can do with a mouse.
The built-in stand allows placement on a podium, desk or table so presenters can face their audience.
The New ID250 Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display
The ID250 breaks new ground in pricing, being 40 percent less expensive than previous Sympodium products. The suggested retail price of the ID250 is $2,249 [price corrected]. Sympodium products have used at events such as English premier League Soccer and Euro Cup 2004 Soccer, and on the popular CSI TV show.
- Fri,5:50 PM
- Last Chance for The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift for $89
- 4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- 6:36 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 5:17 PM
- Last Chance for The Bluetooth Shower Speaker: $39