SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
TMO at MWSF - SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
by , 12:45 PM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- SMART, maker of interactive technology products such as the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, announced the release of the Sympodium ID250 interactive pen display at this week's Macworld Expo show.
The ID250 is a 15" LCD display, but it can also act as an input device, thanks to a battery-free tethered pen. This input ability allows the control of applications, writing of notes in digital ink, and just about anything you can do with a mouse.
The built-in stand allows placement on a podium, desk or table so presenters can face their audience.
The New ID250 Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display
The ID250 breaks new ground in pricing, being 40 percent less expensive than previous Sympodium products. The suggested retail price of the ID250 is $2,249 [price corrected]. Sympodium products have used at events such as English premier League Soccer and Euro Cup 2004 Soccer, and on the popular CSI TV show.
- Wed,3:10 PM
- How to Deauthorize All Devices in iTunes 12
- Sun,12:13 PM
- MGG 554: Sleepy Macs Sometimes Go To Work
- Sat,10:30 AM
- How to Decide Between a Smartswitch and a Timer for Your Smarthome
- Fri,6:47 PM
- 1987 Apple Promo Video Hints at Hubris of the 1990s
- 3:29 PM
- Blur Premium Privacy Protection Lifetime Subscription: $49.99
- 2:55 PM
- Apple May Finally Be Ready to Reinvigorate the iPad
- 2:39 PM
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-05-22: Fingerprints to Google and Apple Watch Heartrate Monitoring
- 11:16 AM
- Apple Watch OS Update Reduces Background Heart Rate Monitoring Frequency
- 10:10 AM
- Apple’s App Store Needs Cold Storage
- 8:30 AM
- Apple Watch: Three Tips on Contacting Your Pals
- Thu,5:44 PM
- Promotional Apple II Video with Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Byte Shop