SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
TMO at MWSF - SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
by , 12:45 PM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- SMART, maker of interactive technology products such as the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, announced the release of the Sympodium ID250 interactive pen display at this week's Macworld Expo show.
The ID250 is a 15" LCD display, but it can also act as an input device, thanks to a battery-free tethered pen. This input ability allows the control of applications, writing of notes in digital ink, and just about anything you can do with a mouse.
The built-in stand allows placement on a podium, desk or table so presenters can face their audience.
The New ID250 Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display
The ID250 breaks new ground in pricing, being 40 percent less expensive than previous Sympodium products. The suggested retail price of the ID250 is $2,249 [price corrected]. Sympodium products have used at events such as English premier League Soccer and Euro Cup 2004 Soccer, and on the popular CSI TV show.
- Thu,5:45 PM
- X-Doria Folio Case for iPhone 6: Awkward by Nature
- 5:30 PM
- ACM 277: Apple Pay, Apple Designs, and iPad as a Laptop Replacement
- 4:34 PM
- Learn Apple’s Swift Programming Language for $19
- 3:50 PM
- ‘iPhoto: The Missing Manual’ is Both Informative and Entertaining
- 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-23
- 11:03 AM
- Pixelmator for iPad Hits Apple’s App Store
- 10:15 AM
- Apple Wins GPNE Patent Lawsuit, Calls Company a Patent Troll
- 9:08 AM
- Apple Dropping SSL 3.0 for Push Notifications in Wake of Poodle Security Flaw
- Wed,8:40 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg Wows Chinese Crowd with 30 Minute Interview in Chinese
- 8:06 PM
- How to Use Yosemite’s New Batch-Renaming Feature
- 7:59 PM
- How to Make Calls from Yosemite the Geeky Way
- 7:55 PM
- Continuity Keypad Makes Calling From Yosemite Easier