SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
TMO at MWSF - SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
by , 12:45 PM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- SMART, maker of interactive technology products such as the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, announced the release of the Sympodium ID250 interactive pen display at this week's Macworld Expo show.
The ID250 is a 15" LCD display, but it can also act as an input device, thanks to a battery-free tethered pen. This input ability allows the control of applications, writing of notes in digital ink, and just about anything you can do with a mouse.
The built-in stand allows placement on a podium, desk or table so presenters can face their audience.
The New ID250 Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display
The ID250 breaks new ground in pricing, being 40 percent less expensive than previous Sympodium products. The suggested retail price of the ID250 is $2,249 [price corrected]. Sympodium products have used at events such as English premier League Soccer and Euro Cup 2004 Soccer, and on the popular CSI TV show.
- Fri, 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- 8:40 AM
- iTunes Radio: Create a Station from a Song or Artist
- Thu, 7:56 PM
- Apple’s First WSJ Mention: Just Three Words in 1978
- 6:28 PM
- How To Bend iTunes Radio Stations To Your Will With Tuning Options
- 5:51 PM
- RadioShack Planning iPhone 5s Discount this Friday
- 4:50 PM
- Honda’s ASIMO Personal Robot is Scary Good in its Movements
- 4:42 PM
- HTML 5 Crash Course for Beginners - $29
- 3:55 PM
- Jeff Carlson’s Handy Tutorial on Using the iPad as a Photography Aid
- 2:00 PM
- Heartbleed Update: OpenVPN isn’t Safe, Either
- 12:50 PM
- ‘iPad and iPhone Kung Fu’ Book is Loaded with iOS 7 Tips and Hints
- 9:55 AM
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- 9:28 AM
- Sponsor: Merlin from Project Wizards