SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
TMO at MWSF - SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
by , 12:45 PM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- SMART, maker of interactive technology products such as the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, announced the release of the Sympodium ID250 interactive pen display at this week's Macworld Expo show.
The ID250 is a 15" LCD display, but it can also act as an input device, thanks to a battery-free tethered pen. This input ability allows the control of applications, writing of notes in digital ink, and just about anything you can do with a mouse.
The built-in stand allows placement on a podium, desk or table so presenters can face their audience.
The New ID250 Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display
The ID250 breaks new ground in pricing, being 40 percent less expensive than previous Sympodium products. The suggested retail price of the ID250 is $2,249 [price corrected]. Sympodium products have used at events such as English premier League Soccer and Euro Cup 2004 Soccer, and on the popular CSI TV show.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure
- 10:57 AM
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- 9:33 AM
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- 8:55 AM
- iOS: That Stupid [Bleep] Siri and Its [Bleep] Nicknames