SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
TMO at MWSF - SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
by , 12:45 PM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- SMART, maker of interactive technology products such as the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, announced the release of the Sympodium ID250 interactive pen display at this week's Macworld Expo show.
The ID250 is a 15" LCD display, but it can also act as an input device, thanks to a battery-free tethered pen. This input ability allows the control of applications, writing of notes in digital ink, and just about anything you can do with a mouse.
The built-in stand allows placement on a podium, desk or table so presenters can face their audience.
The New ID250 Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display
The ID250 breaks new ground in pricing, being 40 percent less expensive than previous Sympodium products. The suggested retail price of the ID250 is $2,249 [price corrected]. Sympodium products have used at events such as English premier League Soccer and Euro Cup 2004 Soccer, and on the popular CSI TV show.
- Fri,5:54 PM
- Canadian Bankers Balk at ‘Onerous’ Apple Pay Terms
- 5:52 PM
- How To Enable Stealth Mode in Yosemite
- 4:36 PM
- Ben & Jerry’s Spoofs Apple’s ‘1984’ Commercial to Promote BRRR-ito
- 4:25 PM
- Understand What Apple is Achieving or Get Left Behind
- 4:10 PM
- MiFi 2 Unlocked Global Hotspot: $99
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-17: Don’t Hold Your Breath for In-store Apple Watch Sales
- 10:45 AM
- Apple PR Veteran Steve Dowling Promoted to VP
- 9:37 AM
- Apple Watch Training Workshops Coming to Apple Stores April 24
- 8:55 AM
- OS X Yosemite Photos: Showing Your Recently Deleted Items
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Scott Forstall Advising Snapchat, Earning 0.11% of Company
- 7:36 PM
- USB ChargeDoubler Mini Charging Cable Seeks Funding
- 7:29 PM
- StuffIt Deluxe 16 Instant File Compressor for Mac: $19.99