SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
TMO at MWSF - SMART Shows New Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display [CORRECTED]
by , 12:45 PM EST, January 13th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- SMART, maker of interactive technology products such as the SMART Board interactive whiteboard, announced the release of the Sympodium ID250 interactive pen display at this week's Macworld Expo show.
The ID250 is a 15" LCD display, but it can also act as an input device, thanks to a battery-free tethered pen. This input ability allows the control of applications, writing of notes in digital ink, and just about anything you can do with a mouse.
The built-in stand allows placement on a podium, desk or table so presenters can face their audience.
The New ID250 Sympodium ID250 Interactive Display
The ID250 breaks new ground in pricing, being 40 percent less expensive than previous Sympodium products. The suggested retail price of the ID250 is $2,249 [price corrected]. Sympodium products have used at events such as English premier League Soccer and Euro Cup 2004 Soccer, and on the popular CSI TV show.
- Tue,7:15 PM
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- 6:42 PM
- Apple Updates GarageBand for Mac and iPhone: New Drummers, Apple Music Connect, Force Touch
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Releases iTunes 12.2 Update with Apple Music Support
- 6:16 PM
- How to Request Songs on Beats 1 Radio
- 5:22 PM
- Apple Music Turns to Tumblr for Beats 1 Show Schedule
- 5:21 PM
- Pay What You Want for the iOS Designer Bundle
- 4:39 PM
- Apple Says iTunes 12.2 ‘Coming Soon’ for Mac and Windows
- 4:19 PM
- Apple Patches 45 Security Flaws in OS X Yosemite, Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- 3:26 PM
- Apple Squashes EFI Flash Memory Security Holes in OS X Mavericks and Mountain Lion
- 1:53 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-06-30: Apple Music First Impressions
- 12:42 PM
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- 11:52 AM
- Apple Music Officially Launches with iOS 8.4 Release