Equilibrium Announces DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and ships MediaRich Server 3.5 for Xserv
TMO at MWSF - Equilibrium Announces DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and ships MediaRich Server 3.5 for Xserve
by , 4:30 PM EST, January 14th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Equilibrium announced the availability of DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and server-ready for the new dynamic Equilibrium MediaRich Server for Apple Xserve. We had a chance to sit down with Sean Barger, CEO of Equilibrium, to get a demonstration of this suite, which drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to perform many digital management and production tasks.
For the uninitiated, DeBabelizer Pro 6 for Mac OS X streamlines the editing, import and optimization of different types of media, including images, animations an digital video files. A patented feature of the software allows optimized delivery of content based on the target platform, be it Web, print, multimedia presentation, mobile devices, video games and interactive television. Debabelizer Pro 6 tasks can be offset to the new Equilibrium DeBabelizer Server for Apple XServe.
Debabelizer Pro 6 for Mac OS X fully supports Adobe Photoshop CS layers, and will enhance the automated functionality of Tiger's new Automator feature. MediaRich 3.5 for Apple Xserve can perform tasks such as automating image production and dynamic delivery of multi-channel digital assets through media templates, and providing zooming and pan functionality by dynamically generating new images from a single source image.
Equilibrium MediaRich for Apple Xserve is now available. Equilibrium DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X will ship in the first quarter of 2005. Debabelizer Pro 6 will ship for an estimated street price of US$399.99 for the stand-alone version.
- Thu,8:46 PM
- Yosemite: How To Fix Safari’s Address Bar
- 7:32 PM
- Microsoft Smart Watch Sneak Peek
- 5:45 PM
- X-Doria Folio Case for iPhone 6: Awkward by Nature
- 5:30 PM
- ACM 277: Apple Pay, Apple Designs, and iPad as a Laptop Replacement
- 4:34 PM
- Learn Apple’s Swift Programming Language for $19
- 3:50 PM
- ‘iPhoto: The Missing Manual’ is Both Informative and Entertaining
- 1:50 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-23
- 11:03 AM
- Pixelmator for iPad Hits Apple’s App Store
- 10:15 AM
- Apple Wins GPNE Patent Lawsuit, Calls Company a Patent Troll
- 9:08 AM
- Apple Dropping SSL 3.0 for Push Notifications in Wake of Poodle Security Flaw
- Wed,8:40 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg Wows Chinese Crowd with 30 Minute Interview in Chinese
- 8:06 PM
- How to Use Yosemite’s New Batch-Renaming Feature