Equilibrium Announces DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and ships MediaRich Server 3.5 for Xserv
TMO at MWSF - Equilibrium Announces DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and ships MediaRich Server 3.5 for Xserve
by , 4:30 PM EST, January 14th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Equilibrium announced the availability of DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and server-ready for the new dynamic Equilibrium MediaRich Server for Apple Xserve. We had a chance to sit down with Sean Barger, CEO of Equilibrium, to get a demonstration of this suite, which drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to perform many digital management and production tasks.
For the uninitiated, DeBabelizer Pro 6 for Mac OS X streamlines the editing, import and optimization of different types of media, including images, animations an digital video files. A patented feature of the software allows optimized delivery of content based on the target platform, be it Web, print, multimedia presentation, mobile devices, video games and interactive television. Debabelizer Pro 6 tasks can be offset to the new Equilibrium DeBabelizer Server for Apple XServe.
Debabelizer Pro 6 for Mac OS X fully supports Adobe Photoshop CS layers, and will enhance the automated functionality of Tiger's new Automator feature. MediaRich 3.5 for Apple Xserve can perform tasks such as automating image production and dynamic delivery of multi-channel digital assets through media templates, and providing zooming and pan functionality by dynamically generating new images from a single source image.
Equilibrium MediaRich for Apple Xserve is now available. Equilibrium DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X will ship in the first quarter of 2005. Debabelizer Pro 6 will ship for an estimated street price of US$399.99 for the stand-alone version.
- Wed,3:00 PM
- OS X Yosemite: The Quintessential Review
- 1:25 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-22
- 10:55 AM
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- 9:55 AM
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- Tue,8:51 PM
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- 6:50 PM
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- 5:01 PM
- Adobe KnowHow: Learn Photography From The Best for $29.99
- 4:49 PM
- How To Get Ready For iOS 8.1 [Update]
- 2:59 PM
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday
- 2:24 PM
- Don’t Upgrade to Yosemite or iOS 8.1 Before You Read This Column
- 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-21
- 12:29 PM
- How Apple Pay Mitigates Breach Fatigue