Equilibrium Announces DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and ships MediaRich Server 3.5 for Xserv
TMO at MWSF - Equilibrium Announces DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and ships MediaRich Server 3.5 for Xserve
by , 4:30 PM EST, January 14th, 2005
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- Equilibrium announced the availability of DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X and server-ready for the new dynamic Equilibrium MediaRich Server for Apple Xserve. We had a chance to sit down with Sean Barger, CEO of Equilibrium, to get a demonstration of this suite, which drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to perform many digital management and production tasks.
For the uninitiated, DeBabelizer Pro 6 for Mac OS X streamlines the editing, import and optimization of different types of media, including images, animations an digital video files. A patented feature of the software allows optimized delivery of content based on the target platform, be it Web, print, multimedia presentation, mobile devices, video games and interactive television. Debabelizer Pro 6 tasks can be offset to the new Equilibrium DeBabelizer Server for Apple XServe.
Debabelizer Pro 6 for Mac OS X fully supports Adobe Photoshop CS layers, and will enhance the automated functionality of Tiger's new Automator feature. MediaRich 3.5 for Apple Xserve can perform tasks such as automating image production and dynamic delivery of multi-channel digital assets through media templates, and providing zooming and pan functionality by dynamically generating new images from a single source image.
Equilibrium MediaRich for Apple Xserve is now available. Equilibrium DeBabelizer Pro/Server 6 for Mac OS X will ship in the first quarter of 2005. Debabelizer Pro 6 will ship for an estimated street price of US$399.99 for the stand-alone version.
- Tue,5:30 PM
- Logitech’s MX Anywhere 2 Mouse is a Joy to Use
- 4:57 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Game Developer Bundle
- 4:10 PM
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-28: Google+ gets Smaller, Apple gets Bigger
- 9:31 AM
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Mon,10:00 PM
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- 6:35 PM
- LOL Look Back at 2012: Apple Death Knell #60, Microsoft Will Beat Apple (& Google)
- 4:11 PM
- Free Dual-Display Wallpaper for Your Macs
- 3:35 PM
- Exocharge 3-Port USB Car Charger: $14.99
- 3:30 PM
- Apple is a Large Company - it Has Large Ambitions
- 1:46 PM
- Get Lost, and Found, in the Awesome Literary Road Trips Map
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-27: Apple’s Brilliant Marketing Message, Apple Watch in Best Buy