Developer News - ADC Posts Apple Remote Desktop 2 SQL How-To
by , 3:15 PM EST, February 22nd, 2005
The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) posted Tuesday a how-to article on accessing SQL data in Apple Remote Desktop 2 (ARD). ARD stores system information it collects in a PostgreSQL database, and makes that data available through industry standard protocols. The ADC article shows developers how to take advantage of this ability.
Apple noted in the introduction to the piece that developers will need "at least some experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), and either command-line experience, or experience with a graphical database query tool."
The ADC is Apple's developer network, and the group regularly posts how-to articles for Mac and iPod developers. While membership to the ADC requires various levels of registration or a paid subscription, articles posted at the ADC Web site are accessible by anyone.
- Mon,3:55 PM
- OS X Yosemite: What Does That Little Green Button do NOW?
- 2:02 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-28
- 10:55 AM
- Apple Ready to Buy Swell Talk Show App in $30M Deal
- 10:09 AM
- Report Claims Retina MacBook Pro Speed Bump Coming Tuesday
- 9:04 AM
- EU Greenlights Apple’s Beats Acquisition
- Fri,9:03 PM
- 3 Free iOS Apps To Help You Find Something To Watch
- 8:57 PM
- 9 Swift Resources for iOS 8 Developers
- 7:39 PM
- OS X and iOS Application Compatibility Table
- 6:35 PM
- Best News in the Verse: Firefly Cast Reuniting for Firefly Online
- 6:26 PM
- Bose Sues Apple Acquisition Beats for Patent Infringement
- 5:11 PM
- iZZi Slim 4-Lenses-In-One Photo Kit: $95
- 3:44 PM
- Take Control of Yosemite Beta Testing Released