Developer News - ADC Posts Apple Remote Desktop 2 SQL How-To
by , 3:15 PM EST, February 22nd, 2005
The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) posted Tuesday a how-to article on accessing SQL data in Apple Remote Desktop 2 (ARD). ARD stores system information it collects in a PostgreSQL database, and makes that data available through industry standard protocols. The ADC article shows developers how to take advantage of this ability.
Apple noted in the introduction to the piece that developers will need "at least some experience with Structured Query Language (SQL), and either command-line experience, or experience with a graphical database query tool."
The ADC is Apple's developer network, and the group regularly posts how-to articles for Mac and iPod developers. While membership to the ADC requires various levels of registration or a paid subscription, articles posted at the ADC Web site are accessible by anyone.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,9:26 AM
- Amazon Feedback Says Prime Video Coming to Apple TV
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle