Apple Revamps iPod photo; 30GB for $349 (UPDATED)
TMO Reports - Apple Revamps iPod photo; 30GB for $349 (UPDATED)
by , 8:35 AM EST, February 23rd, 2005
Apple Computer announced Wednesday a new lineup of its iPod photo with a slimmer 30 gigabyte (GB) model at US$349 and a new 60GB model at $449, which can use an adapter to connect directly to digital cameras and display photos
The 30GB model will hold 7,500 songs and the 60GB model with hold 15,000 songs, the company said. Previously, Apple offered a 40GB model for $499 and a 60GB version for $599.
Both models will feature the ability to import photos from a digital camera via the new iPod Camera Connector for instant viewing and slide show playback.
The iPod Camera Connector will retail for $29, and will be available in March, the company said. The company has not yet made it available for pre-order through the Apple Store, and has given no additional information on its Web site.
The iPod photo is available now through the Apple Store.
Apple has dropped the FireWire cable and Photo Dock Connector as standard, included accessories with the iPod. The optional Photo Dock Connector retails for $39, while the FireWire cable will now be an additional $19.
Bryan Chaffin contributed to this report.
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp
- 5:30 PM
- Apple Pay Expansion Worldwide Will Have Vast Repercussions
- 2:07 PM
- The Story Behind Apple’s ‘The Song’ Commercial (Video)