TMO at E3 - Heavy Duty Game Design Software Announced for Mac
by , 8:00 AM EDT, May 17th, 2005
Sawblade Software announced Tuesday Power Game Factory, its game design software suite for creating side scrolling action games for the Macintosh.
Requiring no programming, Power Game Factory is capable of producing high quality games featuring a polished graphical user interface. Power Game Factory applies the latest technologies to the proven 2D platformer game genre; games made with the software can combine high resolution sprite graphics and realistic physics with authentic old school gameplay.
Game projects may be extremely simple, or they may feature hundreds of huge levels and hours of gameplay. There are no restraints placed on the number of levels, characters, weapons, and items in a game. Completed game projects can be compiled into self-contained, fully functional applications which users may sell without royalties or limitations of any kind.
Due to arrive in the Spring of 2005, Power Game Factory will ship on a CD bundled with the Greenland Invasion game project, which demonstrates the capabilities of the software. An included 6-step beginner's tutorial will help users get started with their own game design projects, while an exhaustive 190 page user's manual provides a complete reference. Also included are collections of extra level background graphics and game music. In addition, customers will enjoy free Sawblade Software stickers and a Sawblade Software product order form offering discounts on merchandise.
The company has not announced final pricing of the product.
- Fri,9:44 PM
- Sony and Samsung Both Offered to Pay James Bond to Use Their Phones
- 6:39 PM
- XTC In-Ear Genuine Wood Headphones: $23.99
- 6:30 PM
- Four Things To Get You Started With Apple Watch
- 3:55 PM
- Apple’s iPhone 7 Will Make Current iPhones Obsolete
- 1:50 PM
- Apple Offers Online Personal Setup Assistance for Apple Watch
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-24: Getting Inside Apple Watch
- 11:24 AM
- iFixit Apple Watch Tear Down Kills Hopes of Upgrades
- 10:09 AM
- Apple Watch App Store Open for Business with 3,000 Apps
- 8:50 AM
- Photos on the Mac: Comparing Edited Images to Originals
- Thu,7:53 PM
- Visual Primer for Navigating Apple Watch
- 6:40 PM
- Comcast Reportedly Dropping Plans to Buy Time Warner Cable
- 6:07 PM
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice 20000mAh Battery: $49.99