LaCie Offers New 19-inch Pro LCD, Mac mini External Drive
TMO at Macworld - LaCie Offers New 19-inch Pro LCD, Mac mini External Drive
by , 10:10 AM EDT, July 12th, 2005
BOSTON -- LaCie expanded its 300 series of professional LCDs with the 19-inch 319 model, "an ideal color solution for graphic designers, photographers and pre-press printing technicians."
The 319 LCD monitor features a 1280x1024 native resolution with a 600:1 contrast ration and 270 cd/m2 luminance. It is capable of displaying a CRT-grade color gamut that includes 72 percent of the NTSC video standards gamut and 100 percent of the EBU gamut. The 319 also features LaCie's blue eye pro calibration software, 10-bit gamma correction, a color-enhancing hood, and 178 degree viewing angles in all directions.
The display will ship at the end of July for $999 and includes a three year warranty.
LaCie 319 LCD Monitor
LaCie mini drive
Designed to fit underneath and match the Mac mini, LaCie's new mini drive is an external hard drive available in 80GB ($119.99), 160GB ($149.99), and 250GB ($199.99) capacities with either a USB 2.0 or FireWire interface. The drives spin at 7,200-rpm and feature 8MB of cache.
The mini drive will ship in August.
LaCie mini drive
- Tue,5:20 PM
- Add Up to 128GB of Storage to Your Macbook With The Nifty Drive: $32.99
- 3:15 PM
- The New Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet Hits the Mark
- 1:40 PM
- Satechi 10 Port Premium Aluminum USB 3 Hub Includes Charging Ports
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-31: Tidal’s Entry into the Streaming Music Game
- 11:55 AM
- Amazon Wants to Turn You Home into a Web Store with Dash Buttons
- 11:05 AM
- Adonit, Evernote Intro Higher Precision Jot Script 2 iPad Stylus
- 9:14 AM
- Facebook is Tracking You Even if You Don’t Have an Account
- Mon,9:12 PM
- Musicians Launch ‘Tidal’ Streaming Music Service to Reestablish Value of Music
- 8:40 PM
- Apple Retail Expands Trade-Ins to Non-Apple Phones
- 7:13 PM
- ifoAppleStore Calls it Quits, ‘My Work Is Done’
- 6:46 PM
- Apple Will Announce Q2 Earnings April 27th
- 6:01 PM
- Tesla Will Announce New Product Line April 30th - Not a Car