Lowel Introduces Ego Digital Imaging Lighting System
TMO at Macworld - Lowel Introduces Ego Digital Imaging Lighting System
by , 1:25 PM EDT, July 14th, 2005
BOSTON -- At Macworld Boston, Lowel introduced the Lowel Ego, a lighting system for photography, digital photography, digital video, and Webcam use.
Digital cameras are great, but one drawback on many models is that the tiny little built-in flash produces less than optimum results. Messing around with the controls can sometimes reveal a camera mode that can eliminate the need for a flash, but at the expense of having a very steady hand or tripod. Another solution is to have decent lighting so you don't need a flash. The team at Lowel has introduced the Lowel Ego to help with these situations.
Lowel Ego Lighting System
The Lowel Ego uses two 27 watt custom daylight fluorescent lamps, with a life of at least 5,000 hours. The system also includes a bounce reflector, to provide even lighting, especially for larger subjects. Ego can also be used for DV talking head shots, digital still portraits, and webcam desktop video conferencing. The entire system lists for $125.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress