Bluelounge Design Introduces cableyoyo Ultra-Thin Cord Management System
TMO at Macworld - Bluelounge Design Introduces cableyoyo Ultra-Thin Cord Management System
by , 2:30 PM EDT, July 14th, 2005
BOSTON -- blueLounge Design has introduced the cableyoyo ultra-thin cord management device at this week's Macworld. Although wireless technology has eliminated some cable clutter, there are still situations where you need a cable to connect a device to your Mac. Unfortunately, this can lead to an annoying rat's nest of cables, but the cableyoyo takes care of that.
Dominic Symons of blueLounge Design showed us the system, as well as several suggested uses. The system consists of two parts. There's the main unit, which can handle cords up to six feet in length and 5mm or less in diameter. The second part is a small adhesive attachment with a round peg, on which you can mount the main unit. We were shown several suggested uses, including iPod and iSight data cables, and a cellphone charger cable. No doubt users will come up with other imaginative uses.
The cableyoyo is available in black, white, silver and clear, and is priced at US$4.99.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?