Bluelounge Design Introduces cableyoyo Ultra-Thin Cord Management System
TMO at Macworld - Bluelounge Design Introduces cableyoyo Ultra-Thin Cord Management System
by , 2:30 PM EDT, July 14th, 2005
BOSTON -- blueLounge Design has introduced the cableyoyo ultra-thin cord management device at this week's Macworld. Although wireless technology has eliminated some cable clutter, there are still situations where you need a cable to connect a device to your Mac. Unfortunately, this can lead to an annoying rat's nest of cables, but the cableyoyo takes care of that.
Dominic Symons of blueLounge Design showed us the system, as well as several suggested uses. The system consists of two parts. There's the main unit, which can handle cords up to six feet in length and 5mm or less in diameter. The second part is a small adhesive attachment with a round peg, on which you can mount the main unit. We were shown several suggested uses, including iPod and iSight data cables, and a cellphone charger cable. No doubt users will come up with other imaginative uses.
The cableyoyo is available in black, white, silver and clear, and is priced at US$4.99.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,8:00 AM
- Enjoy Your Memorial Day
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review