Bluelounge Design Introduces cableyoyo Ultra-Thin Cord Management System
TMO at Macworld - Bluelounge Design Introduces cableyoyo Ultra-Thin Cord Management System
by , 2:30 PM EDT, July 14th, 2005
BOSTON -- blueLounge Design has introduced the cableyoyo ultra-thin cord management device at this week's Macworld. Although wireless technology has eliminated some cable clutter, there are still situations where you need a cable to connect a device to your Mac. Unfortunately, this can lead to an annoying rat's nest of cables, but the cableyoyo takes care of that.
Dominic Symons of blueLounge Design showed us the system, as well as several suggested uses. The system consists of two parts. There's the main unit, which can handle cords up to six feet in length and 5mm or less in diameter. The second part is a small adhesive attachment with a round peg, on which you can mount the main unit. We were shown several suggested uses, including iPod and iSight data cables, and a cellphone charger cable. No doubt users will come up with other imaginative uses.
The cableyoyo is available in black, white, silver and clear, and is priced at US$4.99.
- Wed,2:39 PM
- AluPen Digital Fine-Point Stylus: $34.95
- 2:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-02: Listeners Respond to El Capitan Debate
- 11:30 AM
- Adonit’s Jot Dash: The Workhorse Stylus You’ve Been Waiting For
- 10:16 AM
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- 9:48 AM
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- 9:07 AM
- OS X El Capitan Beta: Using Mail Gestures
- Tue,7:47 PM
- Handmade Leather Lightning iPhone Chargers
- 7:34 PM
- VMware Fusion 8 Benchmarks vs. Fusion 7 and Boot Camp
- 6:30 PM
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- 3:30 PM
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- 2:48 PM
- All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle: $49
- 1:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-01: The Big Apple TV Studio Debate