Aspyr Ships The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Ships The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game
by , 12:50 PM EST, December 12th, 2005
Aspyr Media on Monday announced that The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game is now shipping. The US$29.99 title mimics the plot of last year's SpongeBob SquarePants movie, featuring a point-and-click interface that players use to collect useful items and talk to other characters.
The story revolves around Plankton's "Plan Z," which he unleashes as part of yet another attempt to put Mr. Krabs' Krusty Krab fast food restaurant out of business. He leaves his failing restaurant, the Chum Bucket, and goes to King Neptune's castle to steal his crown, pinning the theft on Mr. Krabs.
His employer overlooked him for a promotion to manager when opening the Krusty Krab 2, but SpongeBob puts that aside, setting off to find King Neptune's crown and spare Mr. Krab from his wrath. Aided by his simple-minded but loyal friend Patrick, SpongeBob heads for Shell City, encountering all kinds of aquatic dangers along the way.
System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.3.9, an 800MHz G4 processor (1GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), 1GB free hard drive space, a Radeon 8500 or GeForce2 MX or better video card and a DVD drive.
- Thu,6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp
- 5:30 PM
- Apple Job Posting Suggests Worldwide Expansion of Apple Pay
- 2:07 PM
- The Story Behind Apple’s ‘The Song’ Commercial (Video)
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-18
- 11:29 AM
- iOS 8 Mail: Customizing Swipe Gestures
- 9:08 AM
- Apple Raises $20M in 2014 Product (RED) Campaign
- Wed,5:50 PM
- Hit List 2.0 Task Manager Checks Off Syncing, iPhone 6 Interface
- 5:44 PM
- ACM 285: Apple’s iPod Lawsuit Victory and Tag Heuer’s Smart Watch Plans
- 5:20 PM
- STM Harbour iPhone 6 Case is Colorful, Lightweight and Inexpensive
- 5:16 PM
- Register for TMO’s Apple Watch Giveaway
- 4:15 PM
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- 1:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-17