Aspyr Ships The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Ships The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game
by , 12:50 PM EST, December 12th, 2005
Aspyr Media on Monday announced that The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game is now shipping. The US$29.99 title mimics the plot of last year's SpongeBob SquarePants movie, featuring a point-and-click interface that players use to collect useful items and talk to other characters.
The story revolves around Plankton's "Plan Z," which he unleashes as part of yet another attempt to put Mr. Krabs' Krusty Krab fast food restaurant out of business. He leaves his failing restaurant, the Chum Bucket, and goes to King Neptune's castle to steal his crown, pinning the theft on Mr. Krabs.
His employer overlooked him for a promotion to manager when opening the Krusty Krab 2, but SpongeBob puts that aside, setting off to find King Neptune's crown and spare Mr. Krab from his wrath. Aided by his simple-minded but loyal friend Patrick, SpongeBob heads for Shell City, encountering all kinds of aquatic dangers along the way.
System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.3.9, an 800MHz G4 processor (1GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), 1GB free hard drive space, a Radeon 8500 or GeForce2 MX or better video card and a DVD drive.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Wed,10:55 AM
- Study Shows Music Makes for a Better Love Life
- 9:05 AM
- El Capitan: Getting the Sizes of Mailboxes
- Tue,7:45 PM
- Apple’s Vision is Plain for (Most) Everyone to See
- 7:00 PM
- Final Fantasy IX Released for iPad and iPhone, Discounted at $16.99
- 5:36 PM
- ‘Frodo Lives!’ and Other DOS Malware Examples
- 4:16 PM
- Luminid Touch Light-Up Cable: $9.99
- 2:52 PM
- Hackers in Ireland Trying to Buy Apple Employee Logins
- 2:41 PM
- Scott Galloway on Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google (Video)
- 1:26 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-09: Snagging Apple Employee Logins, Error 53 Lawsuit
- 11:23 AM
- Sony Adds Fuel to Dual Camera iPhone Rumor
- 9:16 AM
- Lawfirm Ready to File iPhone Error 53 Lawsuit