Aspyr Ships The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Ships The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie Game
by , 12:50 PM EST, December 12th, 2005
Aspyr Media on Monday announced that The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game is now shipping. The US$29.99 title mimics the plot of last year's SpongeBob SquarePants movie, featuring a point-and-click interface that players use to collect useful items and talk to other characters.
The story revolves around Plankton's "Plan Z," which he unleashes as part of yet another attempt to put Mr. Krabs' Krusty Krab fast food restaurant out of business. He leaves his failing restaurant, the Chum Bucket, and goes to King Neptune's castle to steal his crown, pinning the theft on Mr. Krabs.
His employer overlooked him for a promotion to manager when opening the Krusty Krab 2, but SpongeBob puts that aside, setting off to find King Neptune's crown and spare Mr. Krab from his wrath. Aided by his simple-minded but loyal friend Patrick, SpongeBob heads for Shell City, encountering all kinds of aquatic dangers along the way.
System requirements call for Mac OS X v10.3.9, an 800MHz G4 processor (1GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), 1GB free hard drive space, a Radeon 8500 or GeForce2 MX or better video card and a DVD drive.
- Fri,1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-27: Apple Watch Media Event Smackdown
- 11:20 AM
- Ericsson Sues Apple after Failing to Reach Patent License Agreement
- 10:01 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch Edition to Cost $950
- 8:55 AM
- QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
- Thu,8:36 PM
- Apple Takes iWork for iCloud out of Beta, Open to Everyone
- 7:53 PM
- This Is Why You Should Set Up Philips Hue LED Smartbulbs
- 7:15 PM
- Apple Rumored to Bring Touch ID to Macs
- 4:40 PM
- Last Chance To Save 55% On The Code Black HD Camera Drone
- 3:54 PM
- FCC Reclassifies Internet Providers in Net Neutrality Vote
- 1:51 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-26: Apple Spring Forward Media Event, Net Neutrality
- 12:27 PM
- Apple Invites Media to March 9th ‘Spring Forward’ Event
- 11:14 AM
- Brikk to Sell Diamond-coated Apple Watch for $75K