Blu-Ray Disc Specs Completed
TMO at CES - Blu-Ray Disc Specs Completed
by , 3:00 AM EST, January 6th, 2006
LAS VEGAS -- The Blu-Ray Disc Association announced at this week's Consumer Electronics Show that the format specification is complete for BD-ROM, BD-RE and BD-R media in both single-layer (25GB) and dual-layer (50GB) capacities. Various companies are showing off Blu-Ray DVD players during CES, and Blu-Ray versions of theatrical films are on display too. Sony's PlayStation 3, also being demonstrated during the show, will use the format.
Apple is a member of the Blu-Ray Disc Association Board of Directors, along with Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi, LG Electronics, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Pioneer, Royal Philips, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, TDK, Thomson, Twentieth Century Fox, Disney and Warner Bros.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!