OWC Adds FW800, 160GB Capacity to Mercury On-The-Go Portable Drives
TMO at Macworld - OWC Adds FW800, 160GB Capacity to Mercury On-The-Go Portable Drives
by , 11:25 AM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Other World Computing on Tuesday introduced an upgraded version of its Mercury On-The-Go portable hard drives that adds two FireWire 800 ports to the existing FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 ports. In addition, the redesigned drive is now available in a 160GB capacity.
The new On-The-Go drives offer 5400 or 7200 RPM speeds and are available in capacities from 40GB to 160GB, with prices starting at US$129.99. All necessary cables, along with EMC/Dantz Retrospect and Intech Speed Tools software, are included.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff