Apple Posts Record $5.7 Billion in Revenue for Dec. Quarter
TMO at Macworld - Apple Posts Record $5.7 Billion in Revenue for Dec. Quarter
by , 12:10 PM EST, January 10th, 2006
During his Tuesday morning Macworld keynote address, Apple CEO Steve Jobs revealed that the company earned a record US$5.7 billion in revenue for the quarter ending Dec. 31, 2005. He also pointed out that Apple has sold 42 million iPods and 850 million iTunes songs since the launch of each.
Today's announcement do not take the place of Apple's quarterly announcements or conference call that will take place on January 16th.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress