Quark Announces XPress 7 Beta
TMO at Macworld - Quark Announces XPress 7 Beta
by , 3:35 PM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Quark announced the immediate availability of a public beta of QuarkXPress 7 on Tuesday. The beta shows off the new features of Quark's professional page layout application. QuarkXPress 7 includes new features like alpha channel masks in TIFF and Photoshop files, non-destructive mask manipulation, advanced OpenType support, shared layouts, Job Jackets, and more. The beta is currently compiled for PowerPC processors, but representatives from Quark confirmed that a Universal version that supports PowerPC and Intel-based Macs will be available by the end of January.
Quark also released a free Spotlight plug-in that lets Mac OS X 10.4 users search the contents of their XPress 6 documents through Spotlight.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff