Quark Announces XPress 7 Beta
TMO at Macworld - Quark Announces XPress 7 Beta
by , 3:35 PM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Quark announced the immediate availability of a public beta of QuarkXPress 7 on Tuesday. The beta shows off the new features of Quark's professional page layout application. QuarkXPress 7 includes new features like alpha channel masks in TIFF and Photoshop files, non-destructive mask manipulation, advanced OpenType support, shared layouts, Job Jackets, and more. The beta is currently compiled for PowerPC processors, but representatives from Quark confirmed that a Universal version that supports PowerPC and Intel-based Macs will be available by the end of January.
Quark also released a free Spotlight plug-in that lets Mac OS X 10.4 users search the contents of their XPress 6 documents through Spotlight.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Wed,8:28 PM
- Simon Pierro, Peanuts, a Chimp, and iPad Magic (Video)
- 6:36 PM
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Available on iTunes for $14.99
- 5:00 PM
- What Happens When Your Autonomous Car Crashes?
- 4:03 PM
- ACM 345: What Is Apple’s Mission?
- 2:35 PM
- SizeUp for Mac: $4.99
- 1:50 PM
- Use Two Mac Displays to Maximize Your Productivity, Even on the Road
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-10: Sexy Music Time, Self Driving Cars
- 10:55 AM
- Study Shows Music Makes for a Better Love Life
- 9:05 AM
- El Capitan: Getting the Sizes of Mailboxes
- Tue,7:45 PM
- Apple’s Vision is Plain for (Most) Everyone to See
- 7:00 PM
- Final Fantasy IX Released for iPad and iPhone, Discounted at $16.99