Stone Design Ships Universal Binaries for 14 Apps
TMO at Macworld - Stone Design Ships Universal Binaries for 14 Apps
by , 3:55 PM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Stone Design on Tuesday released Universal Binaries for the 14 applications found in its Stone Works suite. The update, available from the developer's download page, covers the page layout tool Create, the image processing software iMaginator, PhotoToWeb, the PDF creator PStill, the time tracking and billing tool TimeEqualsMoney and SliceAndDice, which turns images into linkable Web pages.
Stone Works also includes FontSight, which enables the addition of visual font menus to native OS X applications; the Web animation utility GIFfun; the global weather checker GlobalWarmth; the PDF watermarker StampInStone; PreferenceCommander, which manages sets of preferences for any application; the PhotoToWeb plug-in for iPhoto; PackUpAndGo, which allows users to archive and unarchive cross-platform tarball files; and the font converter TrueBlue.
In addition, Stone noted that its Mac OS X developer licensing solution LicenserKit is also now available with a Universal Binary.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,2:33 PM
- Apple Files for Mistrial in VirnetX Patent Infringement Case
- 1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-08: Apple’s Error 53, Future Apple Watch Sensors
- 11:05 AM
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- 10:16 AM
- Apple: Error 53 is About Security, not Bricking iPhones
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal