Mariner Screenwriting App Montage Hits Beta
TMO at Macworld - Mariner Screenwriting App Montage Hits Beta
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Mariner Software's upcoming screenwriting software Montage has reached Beta and will ship in March, the company said at this week's Macworld Conference & Expo. Features found in the application include a live script outline and a view of the characters, locations, tasks and research. Templates that automatically format to film, TV, radio and theater standards are also available.
With its Smart View, Montage can visually filter a script based on certain criteria, and when the work is done, it includes tools for creating, submitting and tracking query letters, script synopses and submissions.
Mariner will make this Beta available to the public later this month. The company didn't say when the final version of Montage will ship, but it did reveal that pricing will be US$149.95 and Mac OS X v10.3 will be required.
- Wed,8:45 AM
- iPhoto: A Shortcut to Help Fix Red-Eye
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14
- 2:21 PM
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-22
- 11:16 AM
- Samsung’s Ad Message: It’s Time for New Marketing Tactics