Mariner Screenwriting App Montage Hits Beta
TMO at Macworld - Mariner Screenwriting App Montage Hits Beta
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Mariner Software's upcoming screenwriting software Montage has reached Beta and will ship in March, the company said at this week's Macworld Conference & Expo. Features found in the application include a live script outline and a view of the characters, locations, tasks and research. Templates that automatically format to film, TV, radio and theater standards are also available.
With its Smart View, Montage can visually filter a script based on certain criteria, and when the work is done, it includes tools for creating, submitting and tracking query letters, script synopses and submissions.
Mariner will make this Beta available to the public later this month. The company didn't say when the final version of Montage will ship, but it did reveal that pricing will be US$149.95 and Mac OS X v10.3 will be required.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen