Mariner Screenwriting App Montage Hits Beta
TMO at Macworld - Mariner Screenwriting App Montage Hits Beta
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Mariner Software's upcoming screenwriting software Montage has reached Beta and will ship in March, the company said at this week's Macworld Conference & Expo. Features found in the application include a live script outline and a view of the characters, locations, tasks and research. Templates that automatically format to film, TV, radio and theater standards are also available.
With its Smart View, Montage can visually filter a script based on certain criteria, and when the work is done, it includes tools for creating, submitting and tracking query letters, script synopses and submissions.
Mariner will make this Beta available to the public later this month. The company didn't say when the final version of Montage will ship, but it did reveal that pricing will be US$149.95 and Mac OS X v10.3 will be required.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company