Mariner Screenwriting App Montage Hits Beta
TMO at Macworld - Mariner Screenwriting App Montage Hits Beta
by , 4:00 PM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Mariner Software's upcoming screenwriting software Montage has reached Beta and will ship in March, the company said at this week's Macworld Conference & Expo. Features found in the application include a live script outline and a view of the characters, locations, tasks and research. Templates that automatically format to film, TV, radio and theater standards are also available.
With its Smart View, Montage can visually filter a script based on certain criteria, and when the work is done, it includes tools for creating, submitting and tracking query letters, script synopses and submissions.
Mariner will make this Beta available to the public later this month. The company didn't say when the final version of Montage will ship, but it did reveal that pricing will be US$149.95 and Mac OS X v10.3 will be required.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?