Airfoil 2 Sends Audio to Multiple AirPort Express Units
TMO at Macworld - Airfoil 2 Sends Audio to Multiple AirPort Express Units
by , 9:35 AM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Rogue Amoeba Software on Tuesday released Airfoil 2.0, the latest version of its software that streams any audio to AirPort Express. The new version can simultaneously send audio to multiple AirPort Express units, with support for streaming audio to units that are password-protected.
In addition, Airfoil 2.0 features a 10-band equalizer, along with volume and balance controls, the ability to send all the audio playing on a computer, support for Smart Crash Reporting and full AppleScript support. The software also supports sending audio from new sources, including USB radios, Dashboard Widgets and external devices, and it has a new user interface.
This is a free update for registered users. The full software is US$25. Mac OS X v10.3 is required.
- Wed,12:37 AM
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Tue,7:17 PM
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
- 6:04 PM
- iOS 8 HealthKit-compatible Apps: TMO’s Growing List
- 5:14 PM
- Apple Releases New Printer Drivers for HP and 7 Other Companies
- 4:51 PM
- iOS 8: How to Enable Notification Center Widgets
- 4:40 PM
- iLuv Vyneer Case for iPhone 6: Fashion, Protection and Transparency
- 4:33 PM
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- 3:38 PM
- Propellerhead Ships Reason 8 with Emphasis on Drag and Drop Workflow
- 2:24 PM
- The Free Mac Developer Toolkit - 4 Dev Apps for Free
- 1:29 PM
- Apple Will Hold Q4 Conference Call on October 20th
- 1:10 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-09-30
- 11:54 AM
- 4 Cool iOS 8 Photo Extension Apps