Zimbra Collaboration Suite Adds Mac OS X Support
TMO at Macworld - Zimbra Collaboration Suite Adds Mac OS X Support
by , 10:00 AM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Zimbra on Tuesday announced that it has added support for Mac OS X v10.4 and v10.4 Server to its Zimbra Collaboration Suite, an open-source, enterprise-level e-mail and collaboration solution. Support for iCal, Apple Mail and Xserve RAID storage is also included in this update.
"Since we released the open source version in November 2005 we've been overwhelmed by the interest and feedback we received from Apple customers and Zimbra forum members," Zimbra CEO Satish Dharmaraj said in a statement. "There was already clear demand for a Mac OS X version and since delivering the open source release, we've seen that demand explode, in the form of downloads, community participation, and requests from companies for our Network Edition."
The Open Source Edition of Zimbra Collaboration Suite is available now as a free download. The Network Edition will ship during the first quarter of 2006. Pricing for the standard version of the Network Edition is US$28 per user annually, with a minimum of 500 users, while pricing for the small business version of the Network Edition is $1,450 annually for up to 50 users.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff