Ovolab to Ship Phlink 3 in February
TMO at Macworld - Ovolab to Ship Phlink 3 in February
by , 10:20 AM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Ovolab on Tuesday announced that it will preview the latest version of its telephony software Phlink during this week's Macworld Conference & Expo. Version 3.0, which will ship next month, offers such new features as call snooping, support for Elgato's EyeTV, and greater control over customization of the software. A Universal Binary that supports Intel-based Macs will also be included.
Call snooping enables Phlink to record all conversations on a phone line, whether or not the software has answered the calls. It works with all types of calls, including conference calls, and records the conversations as audio files that can be labeled, annotated, browsed and sorted, as well as indexed for Spotlight searches in Mac OS X v10.4.
With support for EyeTV, users of Elgato's digital video recording software can employ Phlink to remotely control it. They call home and enter a secret code that enables them to tell EyeTV to record a desired show at a certain time on a specific channel.
Finally, greater customization control will let users set up voice mailboxes easier, create more group calling options and more.
Phlink 3.0 will be a US$39.95 upgrade for version 2.0 users; the full software will be $149.95. The current version is available to Macworld attendees at a discounted price of $139.90, which includes a free upgrade to the new edition.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?