Ovolab to Ship Phlink 3 in February
TMO at Macworld - Ovolab to Ship Phlink 3 in February
by , 10:20 AM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Ovolab on Tuesday announced that it will preview the latest version of its telephony software Phlink during this week's Macworld Conference & Expo. Version 3.0, which will ship next month, offers such new features as call snooping, support for Elgato's EyeTV, and greater control over customization of the software. A Universal Binary that supports Intel-based Macs will also be included.
Call snooping enables Phlink to record all conversations on a phone line, whether or not the software has answered the calls. It works with all types of calls, including conference calls, and records the conversations as audio files that can be labeled, annotated, browsed and sorted, as well as indexed for Spotlight searches in Mac OS X v10.4.
With support for EyeTV, users of Elgato's digital video recording software can employ Phlink to remotely control it. They call home and enter a secret code that enables them to tell EyeTV to record a desired show at a certain time on a specific channel.
Finally, greater customization control will let users set up voice mailboxes easier, create more group calling options and more.
Phlink 3.0 will be a US$39.95 upgrade for version 2.0 users; the full software will be $149.95. The current version is available to Macworld attendees at a discounted price of $139.90, which includes a free upgrade to the new edition.
- Fri,7:45 PM
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- 7:00 PM
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- 5:15 PM
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- 4:53 PM
- Drive Genius 4: $49.99
- 4:33 PM
- Losing Ian Rogers Sucks for Apple and the Music Industry
- 3:10 PM
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- 2:40 PM
- How to Lock the Dock Size, Position, and Contents in OS X
- 1:33 PM
- Satisfy Your Growing Storage Needs with a 5TB External Drive for $130
- 1:24 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-28: Apple’s in-store iPod, um, Shuffle
- 11:45 AM
- How To Use Your iPhone’s Barometer to Crowdsource Weather
- 11:30 AM
- Apple Watch is Gaining on Fitbit, but that Doesn’t Mean Fitbit is Screwed
- 10:07 AM
- The iPod Has Been Relegated to the Back of the Apple Store, But with Good Reason