Ovolab to Ship Phlink 3 in February
TMO at Macworld - Ovolab to Ship Phlink 3 in February
by , 10:20 AM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Ovolab on Tuesday announced that it will preview the latest version of its telephony software Phlink during this week's Macworld Conference & Expo. Version 3.0, which will ship next month, offers such new features as call snooping, support for Elgato's EyeTV, and greater control over customization of the software. A Universal Binary that supports Intel-based Macs will also be included.
Call snooping enables Phlink to record all conversations on a phone line, whether or not the software has answered the calls. It works with all types of calls, including conference calls, and records the conversations as audio files that can be labeled, annotated, browsed and sorted, as well as indexed for Spotlight searches in Mac OS X v10.4.
With support for EyeTV, users of Elgato's digital video recording software can employ Phlink to remotely control it. They call home and enter a secret code that enables them to tell EyeTV to record a desired show at a certain time on a specific channel.
Finally, greater customization control will let users set up voice mailboxes easier, create more group calling options and more.
Phlink 3.0 will be a US$39.95 upgrade for version 2.0 users; the full software will be $149.95. The current version is available to Macworld attendees at a discounted price of $139.90, which includes a free upgrade to the new edition.
- Thu,3:05 PM
- Basic Tips for Using the Dock and Trash in OS X
- 1:54 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-31
- 11:18 AM
- Russia to Apple: All Your Code Are Belong to Us
- 10:15 AM
- Shazam Song Recognition Comes to the Mac
- 9:06 AM
- Get Ready for 1Password Everywhere in iOS 8
- Wed,11:45 PM
- ACM 265: Ford goes iPhone and Facebook’s App Breakup
- 8:25 PM
- Brett Domino Explains Pop Music’s Formula
- 7:03 PM
- New iPhones: Now With Less Sapphire
- 5:55 PM
- What Amazon Didn’t Say in Its Blog Post about Hachette
- 4:16 PM
- Apple Releases Fixed Version of MacBook Air EFI Firmware Update 2.9
- 3:45 PM
- OS X Yosemite: How to Turn Translucency Off or On
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-30