IntelliScanner Intros Home Inventory Bundle, Ships Kitchen Companion 100
TMO at Macworld - IntelliScanner Intros Home Inventory Bundle, Ships Kitchen Companion 100
by , 11:10 AM EST, January 10th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- IntelliScanner Corp. on Tuesday introduced its new Home Inventory bundle, which includes a barcode reader, home asset and media tracking software and 250 pre-printed barcode tags. In addition, the company said that it is now shipping its Kitchen Companion 100, a device that aids with grocery shopping.
IntelliScanner's Home Assets application enables users to not only track any item in their home with the included pre-printed asset tags but also burn information to a CD for insurance purposes, stay on top of depreciation, store digital photos of assets and more. The accompanying Media Collector software lets users scan the barcodes on their books, movies, music CDs and games, automatically populating their database with information.
Kitchen Companion features an Internet-enabled database of more than 300,000 grocery items. It can be used to scan barcodes on products as they're used, with the ability to download that information to a computer and create shopping lists for export to an iPod, Palm PDA or Bluetooth cell phone. The included software also offers advanced features for power users and dietary consultants.
Both new products are available for sale at this week's Macworld Conference & Expo. The Home Inventory bundle is US$179 for the corded USB scanner and $279 for a wireless, Bluetooth-enabled scanner. After Friday, Jan. 13, those prices will be $199 and $299, respectively.
Kitchen Companion 100 includes a wireless, Bluetooth-enabled scanner or one that connects to a serial port (PC only) and sells for $249. An option with a wired USB scanner is $149. After Jan. 13, those prices will be $279 and $179, respectively.
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp
- 5:30 PM
- Apple Pay Expansion Worldwide Will Have Vast Repercussions
- 2:07 PM
- The Story Behind Apple’s ‘The Song’ Commercial (Video)