Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
TMO at Macworld - Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
by , 3:45 PM EST, January 11th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Peachpit is offering Macworld Expo attendees a free guide covering iWork '06, which Apple released Tuesday during Steve Jobs' Macworld keynote. The guide was penned by Richard Harrington, and covers the updated Pages 2 and Keynote 3.
The free, full-color guide includes:
- iWork '06: Tables with calculations, three-dimensional charts, advanced image-editing, and more.
- Pages 2: New Apple-designed templates, mail merge with Address Book, and more.
- Keynote 3: New cinematic transitions, Apple-designed HD themes, iLife export, and more.
The guide is also serving as a teaser for Mr. Harrington's upcoming book, Apple Training Series: iWork '06, which will be released in the Spring of 2006.
Peachpit is also offering a similar guide for iLife '06 penned by Jim Heid.
- iPhoto 6: Better performance, enhanced editing, calendars, cards, and photocasting.
- iMovie HD 6: Motion-graphics themes, real-time effects, audio enhancements, and more sharing options.
- iDVD 6: Magic iDVD, widescreen playback, enhanced authoring, and new themes.
- GarageBand 3: Podcasting, new music jingles, iChat interviews, movie scoring, and more.
- iWeb: Publish Web sites, blogs, podcasts, and more on .Mac.
This guide serves as a teaser for The Macintosh iLife '06, which is also expected in the Spring of 2006.
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- 8:40 AM
- iTunes Radio: Create a Station from a Song or Artist
- Thu, 7:56 PM
- Apple’s First WSJ Mention: Just Three Words in 1978