Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
TMO at Macworld - Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
by , 3:45 PM EST, January 11th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Peachpit is offering Macworld Expo attendees a free guide covering iWork '06, which Apple released Tuesday during Steve Jobs' Macworld keynote. The guide was penned by Richard Harrington, and covers the updated Pages 2 and Keynote 3.
The free, full-color guide includes:
- iWork '06: Tables with calculations, three-dimensional charts, advanced image-editing, and more.
- Pages 2: New Apple-designed templates, mail merge with Address Book, and more.
- Keynote 3: New cinematic transitions, Apple-designed HD themes, iLife export, and more.
The guide is also serving as a teaser for Mr. Harrington's upcoming book, Apple Training Series: iWork '06, which will be released in the Spring of 2006.
Peachpit is also offering a similar guide for iLife '06 penned by Jim Heid.
- iPhoto 6: Better performance, enhanced editing, calendars, cards, and photocasting.
- iMovie HD 6: Motion-graphics themes, real-time effects, audio enhancements, and more sharing options.
- iDVD 6: Magic iDVD, widescreen playback, enhanced authoring, and new themes.
- GarageBand 3: Podcasting, new music jingles, iChat interviews, movie scoring, and more.
- iWeb: Publish Web sites, blogs, podcasts, and more on .Mac.
This guide serves as a teaser for The Macintosh iLife '06, which is also expected in the Spring of 2006.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Wed,10:55 AM
- Study Shows Music Makes for a Better Love Life
- 9:05 AM
- El Capitan: Getting the Sizes of Mailboxes
- Tue,7:45 PM
- Apple’s Vision is Plain for (Most) Everyone to See
- 7:00 PM
- Final Fantasy IX Released for iPad and iPhone, Discounted at $16.99
- 5:36 PM
- ‘Frodo Lives!’ and Other DOS Malware Examples
- 4:16 PM
- Luminid Touch Light-Up Cable: $9.99
- 2:52 PM
- Hackers in Ireland Trying to Buy Apple Employee Logins
- 2:41 PM
- Scott Galloway on Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google (Video)
- 1:26 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-09: Snagging Apple Employee Logins, Error 53 Lawsuit
- 11:23 AM
- Sony Adds Fuel to Dual Camera iPhone Rumor
- 9:16 AM
- Lawfirm Ready to File iPhone Error 53 Lawsuit