Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
TMO at Macworld - Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
by , 3:45 PM EST, January 11th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Peachpit is offering Macworld Expo attendees a free guide covering iWork '06, which Apple released Tuesday during Steve Jobs' Macworld keynote. The guide was penned by Richard Harrington, and covers the updated Pages 2 and Keynote 3.
The free, full-color guide includes:
- iWork '06: Tables with calculations, three-dimensional charts, advanced image-editing, and more.
- Pages 2: New Apple-designed templates, mail merge with Address Book, and more.
- Keynote 3: New cinematic transitions, Apple-designed HD themes, iLife export, and more.
The guide is also serving as a teaser for Mr. Harrington's upcoming book, Apple Training Series: iWork '06, which will be released in the Spring of 2006.
Peachpit is also offering a similar guide for iLife '06 penned by Jim Heid.
- iPhoto 6: Better performance, enhanced editing, calendars, cards, and photocasting.
- iMovie HD 6: Motion-graphics themes, real-time effects, audio enhancements, and more sharing options.
- iDVD 6: Magic iDVD, widescreen playback, enhanced authoring, and new themes.
- GarageBand 3: Podcasting, new music jingles, iChat interviews, movie scoring, and more.
- iWeb: Publish Web sites, blogs, podcasts, and more on .Mac.
This guide serves as a teaser for The Macintosh iLife '06, which is also expected in the Spring of 2006.
- Wed,4:10 PM
- UAG Scout iPad Air Case Offers Full Protection
- 3:30 PM
- How to Upgrade Your Mac to Python 3
- 3:09 PM
- 8 UI Kits For iOS 8: $24.99
- 1:27 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-23
- 10:52 AM
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- 9:40 AM
- Wells Fargo: AAPL Q3 was Meh, but the Future Looks Bright
- 8:45 AM
- iPhoto: A Shortcut to Help Fix Red-Eye
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!