Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
TMO at Macworld - Peachpit Offers Free iWork '06 Guide at Macworld Booth
by , 3:45 PM EST, January 11th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Peachpit is offering Macworld Expo attendees a free guide covering iWork '06, which Apple released Tuesday during Steve Jobs' Macworld keynote. The guide was penned by Richard Harrington, and covers the updated Pages 2 and Keynote 3.
The free, full-color guide includes:
- iWork '06: Tables with calculations, three-dimensional charts, advanced image-editing, and more.
- Pages 2: New Apple-designed templates, mail merge with Address Book, and more.
- Keynote 3: New cinematic transitions, Apple-designed HD themes, iLife export, and more.
The guide is also serving as a teaser for Mr. Harrington's upcoming book, Apple Training Series: iWork '06, which will be released in the Spring of 2006.
Peachpit is also offering a similar guide for iLife '06 penned by Jim Heid.
- iPhoto 6: Better performance, enhanced editing, calendars, cards, and photocasting.
- iMovie HD 6: Motion-graphics themes, real-time effects, audio enhancements, and more sharing options.
- iDVD 6: Magic iDVD, widescreen playback, enhanced authoring, and new themes.
- GarageBand 3: Podcasting, new music jingles, iChat interviews, movie scoring, and more.
- iWeb: Publish Web sites, blogs, podcasts, and more on .Mac.
This guide serves as a teaser for The Macintosh iLife '06, which is also expected in the Spring of 2006.
- Fri,11:20 AM
- Ericsson Sues Apple after Failing to Reach Patent License Agreement
- 10:01 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch Edition to Cost $950
- 8:55 AM
- QuickTime & Yosemite: Recording Your iPhone or iPad Screen with iOS 8
- Thu,8:36 PM
- Apple Takes iWork for iCloud out of Beta, Open to Everyone
- 7:53 PM
- This Is Why You Should Set Up Philips Hue LED Smartbulbs
- 7:15 PM
- Apple Rumored to Bring Touch ID to Macs
- 4:40 PM
- Last Chance To Save 55% On The Code Black HD Camera Drone
- 3:54 PM
- FCC Reclassifies Internet Providers in Net Neutrality Vote
- 1:51 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-02-26: Apple Spring Forward Media Event, Net Neutrality
- 12:27 PM
- Apple Invites Media to March 9th ‘Spring Forward’ Event
- 11:14 AM
- Brikk to Sell Diamond-coated Apple Watch for $75K
- 10:37 AM
- Build Your Own LEGO Oscars Statue