Avery Dennison & Chronos Make Big Statement with SOHO Signs
TMO at Macworld - Avery Dennison & Chronos Make Big Statement with SOHO Signs
by , 11:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Avery Dennison Office Products and Chronos LC jointly announced the launch of SOHO Signs during this week's Macworld Expo. SOHO Signs is software that supports printing to Avery Sign Kits, allowing Mac users to easily create large-sized signs and banners right on their desktop. Tracey Glenn, Director of Signage Marketing, took a few moments to demonstrate the system to us.
The key to the system is Avery's unique repositionable adhesive sheets. Using the SOHO Signs software, you print your project on the specially designed 8.5" x 11" repositionable adhesive sheets using an ink jet or laser printer. You then assemble your sign; pre-marked grid lines make it easy to line up the sheets on the backing to make large-sized signs.
Avery Sign kits include 18" x 24" posters, 24" x 18" ground stakes and 18" x 48" banners, and are available in both white and yellow. The unique nature of the sheets avoids the tedious cut-and-paste one would have to go through using regular paper. Plus, the sheets contains a second tear-off on the back, so you don't need to make a final decision about placement until you're ready.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- 6:54 PM
- 6 Great Display Choices for Your MacBook Pro and Mac Pro
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Drops 2.81% in Broad Brexit Selloff
- 5:01 PM
- G Cloud Unlimited Backup for iPhone and Android: 5-Year Subscription for $29.99
- 1:46 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-24: Goodbye Thunderbolt Display, Spinning off the Mac
- 11:48 AM
- Plex Media Server Turns 1.0!
- 9:05 AM
- OS X: Using Policy Banner for Custom Login Screens
- Thu,9:01 PM
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- 8:55 PM
- Apple Adds RAW Support for 15 DSLR Cameras from Canon, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony
- 6:20 PM
- How to Display Calories or kJ on your iPhone/Apple Watch Health Apps
- 5:20 PM
- Ingrein ‘Smartclock’ Shows Important Notifications to Help You Detach from Your Screen