Avery Dennison & Chronos Make Big Statement with SOHO Signs
TMO at Macworld - Avery Dennison & Chronos Make Big Statement with SOHO Signs
by , 11:40 AM EST, January 11th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Avery Dennison Office Products and Chronos LC jointly announced the launch of SOHO Signs during this week's Macworld Expo. SOHO Signs is software that supports printing to Avery Sign Kits, allowing Mac users to easily create large-sized signs and banners right on their desktop. Tracey Glenn, Director of Signage Marketing, took a few moments to demonstrate the system to us.
The key to the system is Avery's unique repositionable adhesive sheets. Using the SOHO Signs software, you print your project on the specially designed 8.5" x 11" repositionable adhesive sheets using an ink jet or laser printer. You then assemble your sign; pre-marked grid lines make it easy to line up the sheets on the backing to make large-sized signs.
Avery Sign kits include 18" x 24" posters, 24" x 18" ground stakes and 18" x 48" banners, and are available in both white and yellow. The unique nature of the sheets avoids the tedious cut-and-paste one would have to go through using regular paper. Plus, the sheets contains a second tear-off on the back, so you don't need to make a final decision about placement until you're ready.
- Fri,4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- 6:36 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 5:17 PM
- Last Chance for The Bluetooth Shower Speaker: $39
- 5:09 PM
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors