TMO at Macworld - Evermore Demonstrates EIOffice Beta at Macworld
by , 4:45 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Evermore Software, maker of the Evermore Integrated Office productivity software, was demonstrating the Mac version of their cross-platform package at this week's Macworld Expo. EIOffice provides major areas of functionality at a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Robert Drummond, Manager, International Sales, gave us some background on the upcoming Mac release.
EIOffice for Mac will contain the three most popular office productivity module, which are word processing, spreadsheet and presentation. The formats are compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and will make cross-platform sharing of documents easy, since EIOffice already runs under Windows and Linux.
Linking Amoung Multiple EIOffice Modules
EIOffice sports a patent-pending, one-of-a-kind "Paste Link" technology which provides true, real-time linking of data between different modules. For example, changing data in a chart that is shared between the spreadsheet and word processing will result in the chart being immediately being updated in both modules. EIOffice also features customizable menus, toolbars and quick keys that enable users to configure, reconfigure, rename and adapt menus, toolbars, functions and shortcuts for specific projects and business requirements.
EIOffice 2006 for Mac will be available in March 2006 and retail for $US99.
- Tue,8:51 PM
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- 6:50 PM
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- 5:01 PM
- Adobe KnowHow: Learn Photography From The Best for $29.99
- 4:49 PM
- How To Get Ready For iOS 8.1 [Update]
- 2:59 PM
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday
- 2:24 PM
- Don’t Upgrade to Yosemite or iOS 8.1 Before You Read This Column
- 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-21
- 12:29 PM
- How Apple Pay Mitigates Breach Fatigue
- 10:50 AM
- How to Enable Apple’s SMS Relay on your Mac or iPad
- 9:43 AM
- Apple Earnings Smackdown Ranks Analyst Predictions
- Mon,9:52 PM
- Apple Q4 Earnings Sliced And Diced
- 8:21 PM
- Apple Q4 MacBook Sales Hit Record Breaking Numbers, Jump 25 Percent