TMO at Macworld - Evermore Demonstrates EIOffice Beta at Macworld
by , 4:45 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Evermore Software, maker of the Evermore Integrated Office productivity software, was demonstrating the Mac version of their cross-platform package at this week's Macworld Expo. EIOffice provides major areas of functionality at a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Robert Drummond, Manager, International Sales, gave us some background on the upcoming Mac release.
EIOffice for Mac will contain the three most popular office productivity module, which are word processing, spreadsheet and presentation. The formats are compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and will make cross-platform sharing of documents easy, since EIOffice already runs under Windows and Linux.
Linking Amoung Multiple EIOffice Modules
EIOffice sports a patent-pending, one-of-a-kind "Paste Link" technology which provides true, real-time linking of data between different modules. For example, changing data in a chart that is shared between the spreadsheet and word processing will result in the chart being immediately being updated in both modules. EIOffice also features customizable menus, toolbars and quick keys that enable users to configure, reconfigure, rename and adapt menus, toolbars, functions and shortcuts for specific projects and business requirements.
EIOffice 2006 for Mac will be available in March 2006 and retail for $US99.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Tue,7:45 PM
- Apple’s Vision is Plain for (Most) Everyone to See
- 7:00 PM
- Final Fantasy IX Released for iPad and iPhone, Discounted at $16.99
- 5:36 PM
- ‘Frodo Lives!’ and Other DOS Malware Examples
- 4:16 PM
- Luminid Touch Light-Up Cable: $9.99
- 2:52 PM
- Hackers in Ireland Trying to Buy Apple Employee Logins
- 2:41 PM
- Scott Galloway on Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google (Video)
- 1:26 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-09: Snagging Apple Employee Logins, Error 53 Lawsuit
- 11:23 AM
- Sony Adds Fuel to Dual Camera iPhone Rumor
- 9:16 AM
- Lawfirm Ready to File iPhone Error 53 Lawsuit
- Mon,8:25 PM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Congrats Denver Broncos with Tweet
- 8:15 PM
- Firewatch Release on February 9th for Mac, Windows, Linux, PlayStation 4