TMO at Macworld - Evermore Demonstrates EIOffice Beta at Macworld
by , 4:45 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Evermore Software, maker of the Evermore Integrated Office productivity software, was demonstrating the Mac version of their cross-platform package at this week's Macworld Expo. EIOffice provides major areas of functionality at a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Robert Drummond, Manager, International Sales, gave us some background on the upcoming Mac release.
EIOffice for Mac will contain the three most popular office productivity module, which are word processing, spreadsheet and presentation. The formats are compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and will make cross-platform sharing of documents easy, since EIOffice already runs under Windows and Linux.
Linking Amoung Multiple EIOffice Modules
EIOffice sports a patent-pending, one-of-a-kind "Paste Link" technology which provides true, real-time linking of data between different modules. For example, changing data in a chart that is shared between the spreadsheet and word processing will result in the chart being immediately being updated in both modules. EIOffice also features customizable menus, toolbars and quick keys that enable users to configure, reconfigure, rename and adapt menus, toolbars, functions and shortcuts for specific projects and business requirements.
EIOffice 2006 for Mac will be available in March 2006 and retail for $US99.
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp
- 5:30 PM
- Apple Job Posting Suggests Worldwide Expansion of Apple Pay
- 2:07 PM
- The Story Behind Apple’s ‘The Song’ Commercial (Video)
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-18
- 11:29 AM
- iOS 8 Mail: Customizing Swipe Gestures
- 9:08 AM
- Apple Raises $20M in 2014 Product (RED) Campaign
- Wed,5:50 PM
- Hit List 2.0 Task Manager Checks Off Syncing, iPhone 6 Interface
- 5:44 PM
- ACM 285: Apple’s iPod Lawsuit Victory and Tag Heuer’s Smart Watch Plans
- 5:20 PM
- STM Harbour iPhone 6 Case is Colorful, Lightweight and Inexpensive
- 5:16 PM
- Register for TMO’s Apple Watch Giveaway
- 4:15 PM
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it