TMO at Macworld - Evermore Demonstrates EIOffice Beta at Macworld
by , 4:45 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Evermore Software, maker of the Evermore Integrated Office productivity software, was demonstrating the Mac version of their cross-platform package at this week's Macworld Expo. EIOffice provides major areas of functionality at a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Robert Drummond, Manager, International Sales, gave us some background on the upcoming Mac release.
EIOffice for Mac will contain the three most popular office productivity module, which are word processing, spreadsheet and presentation. The formats are compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and will make cross-platform sharing of documents easy, since EIOffice already runs under Windows and Linux.
Linking Amoung Multiple EIOffice Modules
EIOffice sports a patent-pending, one-of-a-kind "Paste Link" technology which provides true, real-time linking of data between different modules. For example, changing data in a chart that is shared between the spreadsheet and word processing will result in the chart being immediately being updated in both modules. EIOffice also features customizable menus, toolbars and quick keys that enable users to configure, reconfigure, rename and adapt menus, toolbars, functions and shortcuts for specific projects and business requirements.
EIOffice 2006 for Mac will be available in March 2006 and retail for $US99.
- Mon,11:17 AM
- How to Turn Your iPhone into a Hologram Projector
- 9:40 AM
- Siri Wants to Transcribe Your Voicemails
- Sun,12:02 PM
- MGG 564: Wave a Minty-Fresh Rubber Chicken Over It
- Sat,10:30 AM
- Rachio Iro - The Smart Sprinkler Controller
- Fri,10:00 PM
- Apple Has Starring Role in New Crypto War
- 5:40 PM
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- 5:00 PM
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- 3:40 PM
- Wondershare PDFelement for Mac and OCR Plug-In: $39.99
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-31: New Apple TV Rumors, Google Defies France
- 10:42 AM
- Google Stands Up to France, Refuses Global “Right to be Forgotten” Order
- 8:56 AM
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Turning Off Reachability
- Thu,6:43 PM
- New Apple TV Hardware Reportedly Coming in September