TMO at Macworld - Evermore Demonstrates EIOffice Beta at Macworld
by , 4:45 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Evermore Software, maker of the Evermore Integrated Office productivity software, was demonstrating the Mac version of their cross-platform package at this week's Macworld Expo. EIOffice provides major areas of functionality at a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Robert Drummond, Manager, International Sales, gave us some background on the upcoming Mac release.
EIOffice for Mac will contain the three most popular office productivity module, which are word processing, spreadsheet and presentation. The formats are compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and will make cross-platform sharing of documents easy, since EIOffice already runs under Windows and Linux.
Linking Amoung Multiple EIOffice Modules
EIOffice sports a patent-pending, one-of-a-kind "Paste Link" technology which provides true, real-time linking of data between different modules. For example, changing data in a chart that is shared between the spreadsheet and word processing will result in the chart being immediately being updated in both modules. EIOffice also features customizable menus, toolbars and quick keys that enable users to configure, reconfigure, rename and adapt menus, toolbars, functions and shortcuts for specific projects and business requirements.
EIOffice 2006 for Mac will be available in March 2006 and retail for $US99.
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- 6:36 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 5:17 PM
- Last Chance for The Bluetooth Shower Speaker: $39
- 5:09 PM
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- 2:13 PM
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- 1:29 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-30
- 11:36 AM
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- 9:52 AM
- Tim Cook’s Gay Coming Out is a Big Deal for Equal Rights
- Wed,9:37 PM
- MCX Holds Press Conference, Does Itself No Favors
- 7:30 PM
- ACM 278: Apple is the New Microsoft and Thinking Differently about iPhone
- 6:43 PM
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed
- 4:00 PM
- The 3 Unexpected Consequences of Apple Pay Will be Huge