Freeverse to Bring Heroes of Might and Magic V to the Mac
TMO at Macworld - Freeverse to Bring Heroes of Might and Magic V to the Mac
by , 10:00 AM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Freeverse on Thursday revealed that it will publish the Macintosh version of Heroes of Might and Magic V under an exclusive worldwide license from Ubisoft. The game is currently in development for the PC by Nival Interactive, and Freeverse said it will publish the Mac version after the PC edition comes out this March.
This fifth entry in the fantasy series features six campaigns and more than 30 missions that take players across a world populated by six different factions and more than 80 types of creatures. The game's storyline offers special objectives, side quests and plot twists. Players can use the original, turn-based combat system or employ the new Dynamic Battle System, which promises to speed up gameplay.
Players also have access to over 200 skills, 170 creature abilities and 40 spells as they create their heroes and armies. New options enable gamers to play simultaneously during multiplayer combat while the new Duel mode lets them challenge their opponents to battles.
Freeverse has not posted a product page on its Web site yet, but gamers can visit UbiSoft's product page to learn more. Freeverse did not disclose pricing nor system requirements.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Tue,1:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-12-01: AT&T’s Data Plan Price Increase
- 10:38 AM
- AT&T Hits Unlimited Data Plans with $5 Increase
- 9:30 AM
- Analyst: Apple Watch Sales to Hit 12M During Holidays
- Mon,7:25 PM
- How to Trace Drawings and Photos on Your iPad Pro
- 7:10 PM
- CompTIA-IT Certification Career Advancement Bundle: $59
- 5:50 PM
- Jeremy Clarkson’s Video Pitches Amazon Prime Air
- 5:26 PM
- MGG 581: Hints and Allegations for Cyber Monday
- 3:55 PM
- NSA Ends Bulk Phone Record Collection
- 3:42 PM
- One Analyst Thinks Apple Had Best Black Friday ‘in Its Entire History’
- 3:00 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Naomi Pearce From Pearce Communications
- 2:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-30: NSA Data Collection Changes, Amazon Instant Video on Apple TV