Freeverse to Bring Heroes of Might and Magic V to the Mac
TMO at Macworld - Freeverse to Bring Heroes of Might and Magic V to the Mac
by , 10:00 AM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- Freeverse on Thursday revealed that it will publish the Macintosh version of Heroes of Might and Magic V under an exclusive worldwide license from Ubisoft. The game is currently in development for the PC by Nival Interactive, and Freeverse said it will publish the Mac version after the PC edition comes out this March.
This fifth entry in the fantasy series features six campaigns and more than 30 missions that take players across a world populated by six different factions and more than 80 types of creatures. The game's storyline offers special objectives, side quests and plot twists. Players can use the original, turn-based combat system or employ the new Dynamic Battle System, which promises to speed up gameplay.
Players also have access to over 200 skills, 170 creature abilities and 40 spells as they create their heroes and armies. New options enable gamers to play simultaneously during multiplayer combat while the new Duel mode lets them challenge their opponents to battles.
Freeverse has not posted a product page on its Web site yet, but gamers can visit UbiSoft's product page to learn more. Freeverse did not disclose pricing nor system requirements.
- Thu,6:00 PM
- Windows 10 Users Will Be Able to Watch Apple’s September 9 Event
- 4:59 PM
- Griffin’s Twenty Bluetooth Amplifier: $119.99
- 4:20 PM
- PayAnywhere Hops on the Apple Pay Bus
- 3:20 PM
- Amazon’s Failed Fire Phone Was Too Creepy for Customers
- 1:53 PM
- Siri Doesn’t Want to Give Any Hints
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-08-27: Apple’s Sept 9 Media Event, Amazon’s Defunct Smartphone
- 1:07 PM
- Apple’s Next Big iPhone Event is Happening September 9th, and Siri May Know Something
- 11:53 AM
- Amazon Hangs Up on Fire Phone
- 10:00 AM
- Why the Older, Slower 3G Network is Sometimes Better Than 4G
- 9:22 AM
- Another Reason to Update to iOS 8.4.1: Ins0mnia
- Wed,9:57 PM
- Kelly Guimont Witnesses Penghazi on MacBreak Weekly
- 6:14 PM
- Swatch: We Stole ‘One More Thing’ from Columbo, not Apple