GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
TMO at Macworld - GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
by , 1:25 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- GarageGames on Thursday released TubeTwist, a puzzle adventure game developed by 21-6 Productions. Featuring five worlds and over 80 levels, the game tells the story of a renowned scientist who was in charge of Project TubeTwist and is now missing. Players must reconstruct her experiments if they want to solve the mystery.
To that end, players use more than 30 different types of tubes to put together various machines known as Macroton devices. The tubes provide such functionality as spirals, switches, anti-gravity devices, twisty turns that must be combined in the proper way. The official TubeTwist Web site offers more puzzles that players can download after they've solved the mystery.
TubeTwist is US$19.95 and requires Mac OS X v10.3, a G4 processor, 64MB RAM and an OpenGL-compatible 3D video card. A demo is available.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff