GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
TMO at Macworld - GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
by , 1:25 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- GarageGames on Thursday released TubeTwist, a puzzle adventure game developed by 21-6 Productions. Featuring five worlds and over 80 levels, the game tells the story of a renowned scientist who was in charge of Project TubeTwist and is now missing. Players must reconstruct her experiments if they want to solve the mystery.
To that end, players use more than 30 different types of tubes to put together various machines known as Macroton devices. The tubes provide such functionality as spirals, switches, anti-gravity devices, twisty turns that must be combined in the proper way. The official TubeTwist Web site offers more puzzles that players can download after they've solved the mystery.
TubeTwist is US$19.95 and requires Mac OS X v10.3, a G4 processor, 64MB RAM and an OpenGL-compatible 3D video card. A demo is available.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,1:19 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-08: Apple’s Error 53, Future Apple Watch Sensors
- 11:05 AM
- Apple Quietly Rolls Out 2013 Mac Pro Video Repair Program
- 10:16 AM
- Apple: Error 53 is About Security, not Bricking iPhones
- Sun,4:17 PM
- MGG 591: If You Had a JBOD Would You Hold It Against Us?
- Fri,5:30 PM
- Ghostbusters Reboot gets its Own LEGO Kit
- 4:55 PM
- Man Ties String to iPhone and Films Ski Run (Video)
- 4:45 PM
- What To Do When Your Apple Watch Tells You NOT to Eat the Candy Bar
- 2:56 PM
- ‘Star Wars’ as a Grindhouse Trailer
- 2:29 PM
- The iPad Pro and Apple Pencil Giveaway
- 1:26 PM
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-05: Streaming the Super Bowl, Time Machine’s Failure