GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
TMO at Macworld - GarageGames Releases TubeTwist Game
by , 1:25 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- GarageGames on Thursday released TubeTwist, a puzzle adventure game developed by 21-6 Productions. Featuring five worlds and over 80 levels, the game tells the story of a renowned scientist who was in charge of Project TubeTwist and is now missing. Players must reconstruct her experiments if they want to solve the mystery.
To that end, players use more than 30 different types of tubes to put together various machines known as Macroton devices. The tubes provide such functionality as spirals, switches, anti-gravity devices, twisty turns that must be combined in the proper way. The official TubeTwist Web site offers more puzzles that players can download after they've solved the mystery.
TubeTwist is US$19.95 and requires Mac OS X v10.3, a G4 processor, 64MB RAM and an OpenGL-compatible 3D video card. A demo is available.
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14
- 2:21 PM
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-22
- 11:16 AM
- Samsung’s Ad Message: It’s Time for New Marketing Tactics
- 10:18 AM
- AAPL Q3 2014 Earnings Report Set for Tuesday Afternoon