IntelliScanner Debuts IntelliScanner Pro 400 For Business Users
TMO at Macworld - IntelliScanner Debuts IntelliScanner Pro 400 For Business Users
by , 2:00 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- IntelliScanner Corp. on Thursday debuted IntelliScanner Pro 400, an inventory and barcode scanning solution aimed at small- and medium-sized businesses. The bundles includes a USB scanner as well as software that helps businesses track inventory, manage databases, create invoices and sales receipts, organize office media and more.
IntelliScanner Pro integrates with FileMaker Pro for database management as well as QuickBooks Pro 2005 and MYOB AccountEdge for invoice and receipt creation. The bundle also includes Inventory 1.5, which features 18 types of database templates for tracking products, the media organizer Collection 2.0 and the barcode creator xTagger. In addition, 100 polyester asset tags are part of the bundle.
IntelliScanner Pro 400 sells for US$399. Mac OS X v10.3 and a USB 1.1 or 2.0 port are required.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate
- 4:20 PM
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- 2:08 PM
- Sponsor: New MacX DVD Ripper Pro Giveaway
- 1:40 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-11-25: Apple’s Plans for Faceshift
- 1:32 PM
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- 9:58 AM
- Apple Buys Star Wars-related Facial Recognition Company Faceshift
- 9:01 AM
- iOS 9: Using Mail Markup with Photos