IntelliScanner Debuts IntelliScanner Pro 400 For Business Users
TMO at Macworld - IntelliScanner Debuts IntelliScanner Pro 400 For Business Users
by , 2:00 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- IntelliScanner Corp. on Thursday debuted IntelliScanner Pro 400, an inventory and barcode scanning solution aimed at small- and medium-sized businesses. The bundles includes a USB scanner as well as software that helps businesses track inventory, manage databases, create invoices and sales receipts, organize office media and more.
IntelliScanner Pro integrates with FileMaker Pro for database management as well as QuickBooks Pro 2005 and MYOB AccountEdge for invoice and receipt creation. The bundle also includes Inventory 1.5, which features 18 types of database templates for tracking products, the media organizer Collection 2.0 and the barcode creator xTagger. In addition, 100 polyester asset tags are part of the bundle.
IntelliScanner Pro 400 sells for US$399. Mac OS X v10.3 and a USB 1.1 or 2.0 port are required.
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49
- 2:34 PM
- $415M Settlement in Apple, Google Anti-poaching Case gets Preliminary OK
- 1:23 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-03: Google’s MVNO Plans, Apple Pay Scammers
- 11:45 AM
- iOS 8: How to Set Up Your New iPad or iPhone - Those Questions!
- 9:52 AM
- Google Ready to Launch it Own Cell Service Network
- 9:04 AM
- Pebble Adds Steel to its New Time Smartwatch Lineup
- Mon,10:49 PM
- Apple’s World Gallery Highlights iPhone 6 Photographs
- 10:30 PM
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- 7:33 PM
- Dragon Dictate for Mac 4: $99.99