IntelliScanner Debuts IntelliScanner Pro 400 For Business Users
TMO at Macworld - IntelliScanner Debuts IntelliScanner Pro 400 For Business Users
by , 2:00 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- IntelliScanner Corp. on Thursday debuted IntelliScanner Pro 400, an inventory and barcode scanning solution aimed at small- and medium-sized businesses. The bundles includes a USB scanner as well as software that helps businesses track inventory, manage databases, create invoices and sales receipts, organize office media and more.
IntelliScanner Pro integrates with FileMaker Pro for database management as well as QuickBooks Pro 2005 and MYOB AccountEdge for invoice and receipt creation. The bundle also includes Inventory 1.5, which features 18 types of database templates for tracking products, the media organizer Collection 2.0 and the barcode creator xTagger. In addition, 100 polyester asset tags are part of the bundle.
IntelliScanner Pro 400 sells for US$399. Mac OS X v10.3 and a USB 1.1 or 2.0 port are required.
- Sun,8:14 PM
- MGG 532: Blowin’ Up The Spammers!
- 7:45 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- 2:29 PM
- 6-Ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning and micro USB Convertible Charging Cable: $21
- 1:41 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-19
- 11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp