IntelliScanner Debuts IntelliScanner Pro 400 For Business Users
TMO at Macworld - IntelliScanner Debuts IntelliScanner Pro 400 For Business Users
by , 2:00 PM EST, January 12th, 2006
SAN FRANCISCO -- IntelliScanner Corp. on Thursday debuted IntelliScanner Pro 400, an inventory and barcode scanning solution aimed at small- and medium-sized businesses. The bundles includes a USB scanner as well as software that helps businesses track inventory, manage databases, create invoices and sales receipts, organize office media and more.
IntelliScanner Pro integrates with FileMaker Pro for database management as well as QuickBooks Pro 2005 and MYOB AccountEdge for invoice and receipt creation. The bundle also includes Inventory 1.5, which features 18 types of database templates for tracking products, the media organizer Collection 2.0 and the barcode creator xTagger. In addition, 100 polyester asset tags are part of the bundle.
IntelliScanner Pro 400 sells for US$399. Mac OS X v10.3 and a USB 1.1 or 2.0 port are required.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?