Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Podcasting Going Corporate, Amazon and Music Downloads
by , 6:25 PM EST, February 18th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
In the news this week: is Podcasting going corporate? Two TMO podcast hosts, Ricky Spero and Dave Hamilton, rev up the Context Machine to find out. Also, Amazon.com looks into digital media distribution.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Context Machine Fodder
- PodShowPDN Offers Tools For Creating, Managing Podcasts
- Amazon, Google Looking To Launch Music Services
- Amazon May Take On iTunes, iPod
- Mac Malware Concept Hits the Web
- Intego Addresses the 'Oompa-Loompa' Trojan Horse
- Apple- "Leap-A is Not a Virus"
- Avanquest Debuts PodPresenter, iPocketBible For iPods
- Camino 1.0 Released
- Mac Gaming News - Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
- MacPractice 2.0 Offers 20 New Features For Doctors
- OWC High Capacity PowerBook Batteries
- Solo Performer 3.0 Ships
- Review - Audioengine 5
- Review - Kickstand Case
The news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu, 7:56 PM
- Apple’s First WSJ Mention: Just Three Words in 1978
- 6:28 PM
- How To Bend iTunes Radio Stations To Your Will With Tuning Options
- 5:51 PM
- RadioShack Planning iPhone 5s Discount this Friday
- 4:50 PM
- Honda’s ASIMO Personal Robot is Scary Good in its Movements
- 4:42 PM
- HTML 5 Crash Course for Beginners - $29
- 3:55 PM
- Jeff Carlson’s Handy Tutorial on Using the iPad as a Photography Aid
- 2:00 PM
- Heartbleed Update: OpenVPN isn’t Safe, Either
- 12:50 PM
- ‘iPad and iPhone Kung Fu’ Book is Loaded with iOS 7 Tips and Hints
- 9:55 AM
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- 9:28 AM
- Sponsor: Merlin from Project Wizards
- 8:48 AM
- New Cars for Anki Drive Hit the Track
- Wed, 10:02 PM
- ACM 250: Apple’s iPhone Pricing, Samsung’s Fudging, Amazon’s Ambition