Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Podcasting Going Corporate, Amazon and Music Downloads
by , 6:25 PM EST, February 18th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
In the news this week: is Podcasting going corporate? Two TMO podcast hosts, Ricky Spero and Dave Hamilton, rev up the Context Machine to find out. Also, Amazon.com looks into digital media distribution.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Context Machine Fodder
- PodShowPDN Offers Tools For Creating, Managing Podcasts
- Amazon, Google Looking To Launch Music Services
- Amazon May Take On iTunes, iPod
- Mac Malware Concept Hits the Web
- Intego Addresses the 'Oompa-Loompa' Trojan Horse
- Apple- "Leap-A is Not a Virus"
- Avanquest Debuts PodPresenter, iPocketBible For iPods
- Camino 1.0 Released
- Mac Gaming News - Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
- MacPractice 2.0 Offers 20 New Features For Doctors
- OWC High Capacity PowerBook Batteries
- Solo Performer 3.0 Ships
- Review - Audioengine 5
- Review - Kickstand Case
The news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed, 5:41 PM
- Burberry’s Angela Ahrendts Starts as Apple Retail Boss Next Week
- 5:05 PM
- AAPL Expands Dividend Program to $130B, Announces 7-to-1 Stock Split
- 4:37 PM
- Apple Beats the Street, Reports $45.6 Billion Revenue and $11.62 EPS [Update]
- 2:43 PM
- The 6 Piece Essential iPhoneography Lens Kit for $69
- 1:55 PM
- Why 4K Streaming Isn’t Really 4K
- 1:40 PM
- The Golden Age of Mac Upgrades is (Once Again) Upon Us
- 1:29 PM
- Apple Debuts ‘Powerful’ Spot Featuring iPhone 5s
- 1:05 PM
- Nanotips Liquid Turns Any Gloves into Touchscreen Gloves
- 10:28 AM
- Sponsor: Other World Computing (OWC)
- 9:50 AM
- Apple Opens Mavericks 10.9.3 Beta to the Public
- 8:52 AM
- Apple Patches SSL Bug in AirPort Base Station
- 8:25 AM
- Numbers: Fitting Your Content to a Printed Page