Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Podcasting Going Corporate, Amazon and Music Downloads
by , 6:25 PM EST, February 18th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
In the news this week: is Podcasting going corporate? Two TMO podcast hosts, Ricky Spero and Dave Hamilton, rev up the Context Machine to find out. Also, Amazon.com looks into digital media distribution.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Context Machine Fodder
- PodShowPDN Offers Tools For Creating, Managing Podcasts
- Amazon, Google Looking To Launch Music Services
- Amazon May Take On iTunes, iPod
- Mac Malware Concept Hits the Web
- Intego Addresses the 'Oompa-Loompa' Trojan Horse
- Apple- "Leap-A is Not a Virus"
- Avanquest Debuts PodPresenter, iPocketBible For iPods
- Camino 1.0 Released
- Mac Gaming News - Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
- MacPractice 2.0 Offers 20 New Features For Doctors
- OWC High Capacity PowerBook Batteries
- Solo Performer 3.0 Ships
- Review - Audioengine 5
- Review - Kickstand Case
The news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Thu,5:40 PM
- MGG 512: Two Zero Zero Hexes Your Favorite Geeks
- 4:41 PM
- TwistedWave Audio Recorder and Editor for Mac: $20
- 3:47 PM
- Apple’s Yosemite Beta: Don’t Use TRIM with SSD
- 2:42 PM
- Apple’s Yosemite Beta Site Conks Out Over Heavy Demand
- 2:13 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-24
- 1:45 PM
- Sweet Design: the CODE Donut Bluetooth Speaker
- 12:35 PM
- Apple Releases OS X Yosemite Public Beta
- 11:39 AM
- Apple, Visa Deal Could Make iPhone 6 Your Next Wallet
- 10:25 AM
- Canaccord: Get Ready for Big iPhone 6 Sales
- 8:57 AM
- Swatch: We Aren’t Making Apple’s iWatch
- Wed,7:35 PM
- ACM 264: Diving Deep into Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited
- 6:10 PM
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)