Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Podcasting Going Corporate, Amazon and Music Downloads
by , 6:25 PM EST, February 18th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
In the news this week: is Podcasting going corporate? Two TMO podcast hosts, Ricky Spero and Dave Hamilton, rev up the Context Machine to find out. Also, Amazon.com looks into digital media distribution.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Context Machine Fodder
- PodShowPDN Offers Tools For Creating, Managing Podcasts
- Amazon, Google Looking To Launch Music Services
- Amazon May Take On iTunes, iPod
- Mac Malware Concept Hits the Web
- Intego Addresses the 'Oompa-Loompa' Trojan Horse
- Apple- "Leap-A is Not a Virus"
- Avanquest Debuts PodPresenter, iPocketBible For iPods
- Camino 1.0 Released
- Mac Gaming News - Pangea Introduces Enigmo 2, Contest
- MacPractice 2.0 Offers 20 New Features For Doctors
- OWC High Capacity PowerBook Batteries
- Solo Performer 3.0 Ships
- Review - Audioengine 5
- Review - Kickstand Case
The news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue,4:19 PM
- MotionArtist for Mac: $9
- 2:10 PM
- OS X Yosemite: How to Trek into Dark Mode
- 1:45 PM
- Apple Retail Out Almost $310K in Scam, Suspect Arrested in Florida
- 1:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-29
- 11:14 AM
- Apple TV Adds Fox Now, CNBC Channels
- 9:55 AM
- Apple Drops Samsung Patent Appeal, Ends Injunction Push
- 8:46 AM
- Retina MacBook Pro gets Faster Processors, More RAM
- Mon,10:20 PM
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- 9:48 PM
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- 7:56 PM
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- 6:56 PM
- ‘Another One Bites The Dust’ Played Using Disk Drives
- 5:57 PM
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores