Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Digging up the DRM Debate
by , 12:00 AM EST, March 26th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Ah, the DRM debate. What's more important: protecting intellectual property or protecting fair use? As the iTunes Music Store careens towards its 3rd birthday, Editor Bryan Chaffin and Anchor Ricky Spero duke it out over the best way to move digital downloads into the future. Join the discussion on one of the day's biggest issues in technology: a must-listen!
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Support the Roundup, win an iPod nano! Check out our Podcast Survey
- French Parliament Approves DRM Bill
- Apple- French Law Promotes Piracy
- Commerce Secretary Backs Apple Over France
- Analyst- Impact on Apple From French Law is 'Minimal'
- TMO Reports - French DRM Law Could Have Worldwide Impact
Context Machine Fodder
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Sat, 9:02 PM
- 3 Free iOS Apps To Unleash the Music In You
- 10:30 AM
- Yet Another 25 Tips for Mastering iPhone Photography
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase