Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Digging up the DRM Debate
by , 12:00 AM EST, March 26th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Ah, the DRM debate. What's more important: protecting intellectual property or protecting fair use? As the iTunes Music Store careens towards its 3rd birthday, Editor Bryan Chaffin and Anchor Ricky Spero duke it out over the best way to move digital downloads into the future. Join the discussion on one of the day's biggest issues in technology: a must-listen!
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Support the Roundup, win an iPod nano! Check out our Podcast Survey
- French Parliament Approves DRM Bill
- Apple- French Law Promotes Piracy
- Commerce Secretary Backs Apple Over France
- Analyst- Impact on Apple From French Law is 'Minimal'
- TMO Reports - French DRM Law Could Have Worldwide Impact
Context Machine Fodder
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Wed,4:40 PM
- Intuit Hoses Quicken (Mac) Users…Again
- 4:40 PM
- Q Card Case for iPhone 6 Plus Uses Credit Card Slot as Kickstand
- 3:56 PM
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- 3:30 PM
- Why Some Observers Think Apple Watch Won’t Succeed
- 11:38 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-03-04: Apple’s Pro-worker Stance in Silicon Valley
- 10:44 AM
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- 9:36 AM
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- 8:50 AM
- OS X Photos Beta: Adding to Existing Albums
- Tue,9:30 PM
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
- 9:11 PM
- Gartner Says Apple Beat Samsung in Smartphones in December Quarter
- 5:38 PM
- Nissan-Renault CEO Says Apple Car Is ‘Good News for Us’
- 5:08 PM
- White Hat Security Hacker Bundle: $49