Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Digging up the DRM Debate
by , 12:00 AM EST, March 26th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Ah, the DRM debate. What's more important: protecting intellectual property or protecting fair use? As the iTunes Music Store careens towards its 3rd birthday, Editor Bryan Chaffin and Anchor Ricky Spero duke it out over the best way to move digital downloads into the future. Join the discussion on one of the day's biggest issues in technology: a must-listen!
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Support the Roundup, win an iPod nano! Check out our Podcast Survey
- French Parliament Approves DRM Bill
- Apple- French Law Promotes Piracy
- Commerce Secretary Backs Apple Over France
- Analyst- Impact on Apple From French Law is 'Minimal'
- TMO Reports - French DRM Law Could Have Worldwide Impact
Context Machine Fodder
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,7:07 PM
- Black Friday 2014: 4 Best iPad Deals
- 6:20 PM
- Square Wants to Bring Apple Pay to Small Businesses
- 5:53 PM
- The 10ft MFi-Certified iOS Lightning Cable: $18.99
- 3:15 PM
- BBEdit on Your Mac: Trick Text Files into HTML Syntax Coloring
- 2:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-24
- 11:24 AM
- FCC Chairman on Net Neutrality Rules: We’re Going to get Sued
- 9:30 AM
- Sponsor: MacX DVD Ripper Pro Giveaway
- 9:12 AM
- Apple Launches Apps for (RED) Campaign for World AIDS Day
- Sat,10:30 AM
- iPhoneography 101: Essential iPhone Camera Apps
- Fri,6:57 PM
- Apple Makes ‘Things for iPad’ Free for a Week
- 6:47 PM
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- 5:54 PM
- 100 AA and 52 AAA Duracell Batteries for $59.99 [Extended]