Podcast - Weekly Roundup: Digging up the DRM Debate
by , 12:00 AM EST, March 26th, 2006
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Ah, the DRM debate. What's more important: protecting intellectual property or protecting fair use? As the iTunes Music Store careens towards its 3rd birthday, Editor Bryan Chaffin and Anchor Ricky Spero duke it out over the best way to move digital downloads into the future. Join the discussion on one of the day's biggest issues in technology: a must-listen!
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Support the Roundup, win an iPod nano! Check out our Podcast Survey
- French Parliament Approves DRM Bill
- Apple- French Law Promotes Piracy
- Commerce Secretary Backs Apple Over France
- Analyst- Impact on Apple From French Law is 'Minimal'
- TMO Reports - French DRM Law Could Have Worldwide Impact
Context Machine Fodder
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Tue,11:02 PM
- Apple Possibly Leaked New Mac mini Models
- 8:57 PM
- Ford Ditching BlackBerry for iPhone for Global Corporate Use
- 6:04 PM
- ‘Window Plug’ Portable Solar Charger Concept Design
- 4:19 PM
- MotionArtist for Mac: $9
- 2:10 PM
- OS X Yosemite: How to Trek into Dark Mode
- 1:45 PM
- Apple Retail Out Almost $310K in Scam, Suspect Arrested in Florida
- 1:12 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-29
- 11:14 AM
- Apple TV Adds Fox Now, CNBC Channels
- 9:55 AM
- Apple Drops Samsung Patent Appeal, Ends Injunction Push
- 8:46 AM
- Retina MacBook Pro gets Faster Processors, More RAM
- Mon,10:20 PM
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- 9:48 PM
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App