Zinc OSX Adds Intel Mac Support
by , 11:25 AM EDT, July 7th, 2006
Multimedia Limited announced the immediate availability of Zinc OSX 22.214.171.124 on Friday. The updated version of the Flash application and screensaver development tool is now a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also supports AppleScript, exporting applications for Mac or Windows, form-based development, and more.
Zinc OSX is available at the Multimedia Limited Web site, and is priced at US$299.99, or $209.99 as a Flash 8 plug-in.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Thu,1:57 PM
- Find Your Promised and Provisioned Comcast Internet Speeds
- 1:08 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-11: Apple’s A10 Chip Partner, Comcast Internet Speeds
- 12:45 PM
- Gravity Waves Detected For the First Time
- 9:24 AM
- Apple Dumps Samsung, Gives TSMC Exclusive iPhone Chip Deal
- Wed,8:28 PM
- Simon Pierro, Peanuts, a Chimp, and iPad Magic (Video)
- 6:36 PM
- Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Available on iTunes for $14.99
- 5:00 PM
- What Happens When Your Autonomous Car Crashes?
- 4:03 PM
- ACM 345: What Is Apple’s Mission?
- 2:35 PM
- SizeUp for Mac: $4.99
- 1:50 PM
- Use Two Mac Displays to Maximize Your Productivity, Even on the Road
- 1:35 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-02-10: Sexy Music Time, Self Driving Cars