MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
Mac Gaming News - MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
by , 4:50 PM EDT, August 9th, 2006
MacSoft on Wednesday announced that it will publish the best-selling Windows game Age of Empires III for Mac OS X. Shipping at the end of September, the game will be a Universal Binary that runs on PowerPC- or Intel-based Macs.
The latest installment in the popular series of real-time strategy games lets players choose one of eight European powers and then explore, colonize and conquer the New World. They grow their empire's economy and military as they forge alliances with American Indian tribes. New features in Age of Empires III include 3D graphics, a destructible environment, home cities, and more.
Pricing and system requirements are not yet available. A product page had also not been posted yet on MacSoft's Web site as The Mac Observer published this article.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99