MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
Mac Gaming News - MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
by , 4:50 PM EDT, August 9th, 2006
MacSoft on Wednesday announced that it will publish the best-selling Windows game Age of Empires III for Mac OS X. Shipping at the end of September, the game will be a Universal Binary that runs on PowerPC- or Intel-based Macs.
The latest installment in the popular series of real-time strategy games lets players choose one of eight European powers and then explore, colonize and conquer the New World. They grow their empire's economy and military as they forge alliances with American Indian tribes. New features in Age of Empires III include 3D graphics, a destructible environment, home cities, and more.
Pricing and system requirements are not yet available. A product page had also not been posted yet on MacSoft's Web site as The Mac Observer published this article.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?