MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
Mac Gaming News - MacSoft to Publish Age of Empires III in September
by , 4:50 PM EDT, August 9th, 2006
MacSoft on Wednesday announced that it will publish the best-selling Windows game Age of Empires III for Mac OS X. Shipping at the end of September, the game will be a Universal Binary that runs on PowerPC- or Intel-based Macs.
The latest installment in the popular series of real-time strategy games lets players choose one of eight European powers and then explore, colonize and conquer the New World. They grow their empire's economy and military as they forge alliances with American Indian tribes. New features in Age of Empires III include 3D graphics, a destructible environment, home cities, and more.
Pricing and system requirements are not yet available. A product page had also not been posted yet on MacSoft's Web site as The Mac Observer published this article.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff