TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
TMO Appearances - TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 2nd, 2007
TMO's morning editor, Jeff Gamet, is speaking at the Graphic Secrets for Business PowerTools session at Macworld Expo 2007. The session runs all day on Monday, January 8 and Tuesday, January 9.
Jeff is teaming up with The Graphic Reporter's Lesa Snider King to help teach non-designers what they need to know to make their own high-impact business materials.
The sessions include design tips for non-designers, understanding image resolution, tips for creating high-impact presentations, performing your own Mac self help so you can stay on schedule when technical problems crop up, ensuring your type looks right after your files leave your Mac, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff