TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
TMO Appearances - TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 2nd, 2007
TMO's morning editor, Jeff Gamet, is speaking at the Graphic Secrets for Business PowerTools session at Macworld Expo 2007. The session runs all day on Monday, January 8 and Tuesday, January 9.
Jeff is teaming up with The Graphic Reporter's Lesa Snider King to help teach non-designers what they need to know to make their own high-impact business materials.
The sessions include design tips for non-designers, understanding image resolution, tips for creating high-impact presentations, performing your own Mac self help so you can stay on schedule when technical problems crop up, ensuring your type looks right after your files leave your Mac, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Tue,10:07 PM
- Apple’s Stock Sets Record Closing High, Market Cap Record Still Waits
- 8:23 PM
- Week of Who, Day Two: Doctor Stew
- 4:22 PM
- Last Chance for Duracell Bundle: 100 AA and 50 AAA Batteries for $56
- 3:55 PM
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft’s Board, Will Focus on Clippers and Study
- 2:35 PM
- OS X: Delete the Annoying ‘Move to Dropbox’ from Contextual Menus
- 1:35 PM
- Shares of $AAPL Top $100, Flirt with Record Closing High
- 1:21 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-08-19
- 11:02 AM
- Developer Portal Breach May have Forced Apple’s Gatekeeper Changes
- 10:13 AM
- iTunes Festival 2014 Adds Paolo Nutini, Lenny Kravitz, Elbow
- 9:22 AM
- 5 Great iPhone Accessories for Runners and Hikers
- Mon,6:46 PM
- CrossOver 13: Run Windows Software On Your Mac for $29.95
- 6:30 PM
- China’s Xiaomi Is No Apple