TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
TMO Appearances - TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 2nd, 2007
TMO's morning editor, Jeff Gamet, is speaking at the Graphic Secrets for Business PowerTools session at Macworld Expo 2007. The session runs all day on Monday, January 8 and Tuesday, January 9.
Jeff is teaming up with The Graphic Reporter's Lesa Snider King to help teach non-designers what they need to know to make their own high-impact business materials.
The sessions include design tips for non-designers, understanding image resolution, tips for creating high-impact presentations, performing your own Mac self help so you can stay on schedule when technical problems crop up, ensuring your type looks right after your files leave your Mac, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Sun,12:05 PM
- MGG 549: Cool Stuff Found
- Fri,5:54 PM
- Canadian Bankers Balk at ‘Onerous’ Apple Pay Terms
- 5:52 PM
- How To Enable Stealth Mode in Yosemite
- 4:36 PM
- Ben & Jerry’s Spoofs Apple’s ‘1984’ Commercial to Promote BRRR-ito
- 4:25 PM
- Understand What Apple is Achieving or Get Left Behind
- 4:10 PM
- MiFi 2 Unlocked Global Hotspot: $99
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-17: Don’t Hold Your Breath for In-store Apple Watch Sales
- 10:45 AM
- Apple PR Veteran Steve Dowling Promoted to VP
- 9:37 AM
- Apple Watch Training Workshops Coming to Apple Stores April 24
- 8:55 AM
- OS X Yosemite Photos: Showing Your Recently Deleted Items
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Scott Forstall Advising Snapchat, Earning 0.11% of Company
- 7:36 PM
- USB ChargeDoubler Mini Charging Cable Seeks Funding