TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
TMO Appearances - TMO's Jeff Gamet to Speak at Macworld PowerTools Conference
by , 12:00 PM EST, January 2nd, 2007
TMO's morning editor, Jeff Gamet, is speaking at the Graphic Secrets for Business PowerTools session at Macworld Expo 2007. The session runs all day on Monday, January 8 and Tuesday, January 9.
Jeff is teaming up with The Graphic Reporter's Lesa Snider King to help teach non-designers what they need to know to make their own high-impact business materials.
The sessions include design tips for non-designers, understanding image resolution, tips for creating high-impact presentations, performing your own Mac self help so you can stay on schedule when technical problems crop up, ensuring your type looks right after your files leave your Mac, and more.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Thu,8:05 PM
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- 7:53 PM
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- 6:54 PM
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- 6:25 PM
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- 5:30 PM
- Create Holiday and Other Calendar Subscriptions in OS X and iOS 8
- 5:05 PM
- Doxie Go Portable Scanner: $139
- 3:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-20
- 11:14 AM
- Goodbye iTunes, WALTR Uploads any Media File to your iPhone and iPad
- 9:34 AM
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production
- Wed,10:46 PM
- DOJ Warns Apple that iOS Encryption Could Kill Children
- 8:36 PM
- ACM 281: Microsoft’s Clouded Vision, Apple Watch SDK, and Protecting Our Privacy
- 5:04 PM
- Public Betas: BusyContacts and PartySnapper Need Your Help