TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
TMO Appearances - TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
by , 11:45 AM EST, January 4th, 2007
TMO's Mac Geek Gab host, John F. Braun, will be judging the MacBrainiac Challenge at Macworld Expo 2007. The Challenge is hosted by Macworld Magazine Senior Editor Chris Breen and pits industry experts against each other to see who has the most Mac geek trivia packed in their heads.
The MacBrainiac Challenge is on Thursday, January 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., and is open to anyone any expo attendee with a Feature Presentation-qualifying pass.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate