TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
TMO Appearances - TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
by , 11:45 AM EST, January 4th, 2007
TMO's Mac Geek Gab host, John F. Braun, will be judging the MacBrainiac Challenge at Macworld Expo 2007. The Challenge is hosted by Macworld Magazine Senior Editor Chris Breen and pits industry experts against each other to see who has the most Mac geek trivia packed in their heads.
The MacBrainiac Challenge is on Thursday, January 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., and is open to anyone any expo attendee with a Feature Presentation-qualifying pass.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,8:00 AM
- Enjoy Your Memorial Day
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review