TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
TMO Appearances - TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
by , 11:45 AM EST, January 4th, 2007
TMO's Mac Geek Gab host, John F. Braun, will be judging the MacBrainiac Challenge at Macworld Expo 2007. The Challenge is hosted by Macworld Magazine Senior Editor Chris Breen and pits industry experts against each other to see who has the most Mac geek trivia packed in their heads.
The MacBrainiac Challenge is on Thursday, January 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., and is open to anyone any expo attendee with a Feature Presentation-qualifying pass.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,2:11 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-22
- 12:39 PM
- Freezing Rain Encases Slovenian Mountain in Ice [PHOTOS]
- 11:34 AM
- Apple Pay goes to Disney World for Christmas
- 10:46 AM
- SNL Takes on Serial with a Holiday Flair
- 10:07 AM
- Apple Rolls Out OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Public Beta
- 9:03 AM
- Rumor Claims 12-inch MacBook Air Production Coming in Early 2015
- Sun,8:14 PM
- MGG 532: Blowin’ Up The Spammers!
- 7:45 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- 5:10 PM
- Report: Apple Pay is Disrupting and Transforming Mobile Payments
- 4:04 PM
- Apple Raises Prices in Russian App Store Amidst Ruble Meltdown
- 3:55 PM
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition