TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
TMO Appearances - TMO's John F. Braun Judges MacBrainiac Challenge
by , 11:45 AM EST, January 4th, 2007
TMO's Mac Geek Gab host, John F. Braun, will be judging the MacBrainiac Challenge at Macworld Expo 2007. The Challenge is hosted by Macworld Magazine Senior Editor Chris Breen and pits industry experts against each other to see who has the most Mac geek trivia packed in their heads.
The MacBrainiac Challenge is on Thursday, January 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., and is open to anyone any expo attendee with a Feature Presentation-qualifying pass.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress