TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
by , 1:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's afternoon editor and Hidden Dimensions columnist, John Martellaro, will be speaking at the Macworld Expo IT Conference on Friday, January 12. John will be joining RAND Corporation's Dan O'Donnell to discuss using Common Criteria Tools, the history of the tool standards, and how to increase your audit scores, and ultimately improve the security of the Macs you manage.
Using Common Criteria Tools Under Mac OS X runs from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Friday, January 12.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company
- 5:30 PM
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – The Collection: $29.99
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-26: Apple’s Siri Speaker, HP’s Envy 34c Display
- 1:00 PM
- The Display You’ve Always Wanted For Your Mac: HP Z34c
- 9:15 AM
- iCloud: Restoring Bookmarks from Backup
- Wed,4:40 PM
- ACM 361: Purism, Privacy, Apple, and Surveillance Capitalism
- 4:37 PM
- iOS Coding Mastery Bundle: $39
- 3:58 PM
- Apple Can’t Keep a Secret