TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
by , 1:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's afternoon editor and Hidden Dimensions columnist, John Martellaro, will be speaking at the Macworld Expo IT Conference on Friday, January 12. John will be joining RAND Corporation's Dan O'Donnell to discuss using Common Criteria Tools, the history of the tool standards, and how to increase your audit scores, and ultimately improve the security of the Macs you manage.
Using Common Criteria Tools Under Mac OS X runs from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Friday, January 12.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Fri,5:31 PM
- Skybell Wi-Fi Doorbell: $149
- 5:15 PM
- Tesla’s Elon Musk Rant at Apple Means He’s on to Something Scary
- 1:57 PM
- AT&T Limits Wi-Fi Calling to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- 1:38 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-09: Tesla Bags on Apple, AT&T’s Wi-Fi Calling
- 10:06 AM
- Elon Musk: Can’t Cut it at Tesla? Go Work for Apple
- 8:55 AM
- El Capitan: Hide Your Menu Bar!
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Apple on iPhone Battery Performance: You’re Measuring It Wrong
- 6:56 PM
- The Big Mac Bundle: $17.99
- 6:00 PM
- The Two Sides of Apple: Brilliance and Ennui
- 2:28 PM
- AT&T Fires Up Wi-Fi Calling Support
- 1:42 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-10-08: Samsung vs. TSMC iPhone Chips, Lightroom for iPad
- 11:36 AM
- NASA’s Apollo Mission Photos Free on Flickr