TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
TMO Appearances - TMO's John Martellaro to Discuss Mac Security at Macworld Expo
by , 1:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's afternoon editor and Hidden Dimensions columnist, John Martellaro, will be speaking at the Macworld Expo IT Conference on Friday, January 12. John will be joining RAND Corporation's Dan O'Donnell to discuss using Common Criteria Tools, the history of the tool standards, and how to increase your audit scores, and ultimately improve the security of the Macs you manage.
Using Common Criteria Tools Under Mac OS X runs from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on Friday, January 12.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?