TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
TMO Appearances - TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
by , 3:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's Apple Weekly Report host, Ricky Spero, is moderating a special panel at Macworld Expo for product and software developers looking to increase media and public interest in their wares. For Developers: How to Be Buzzworthy is scheduled for Friday, January 12, at 2:00 p.m.
Ricky will be joined by TMO morning editor and Apple Weekly Report co-host, Jeff Gamet, Mac|Life Magazine reviews editor, Roman Loyola, Pearce Communications founder and owner, Naomi Pearce, and Marketing Begins at Home founder and owner, David Parmet. Jeff and Roman will share their insights as media veterans that see product announcements every day, and Naomi and David will talk about what it takes for a product to successfully grab the attention of the media and the public. Ricky will do his best to keep these personalities under control.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Tue,8:30 PM
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- 8:04 PM
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- 6:40 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- 6:20 PM
- Apple: iTunes is the Fastest Growing Part of Our Business
- 5:23 PM
- Apple to Shareholders: You get 47 Cents!
- 4:35 PM
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- 3:27 PM
- MacSparky Field Guide: Presentations Released
- 2:37 PM
- Universal Car Mount w/360 Degree Adjustable Fit for $14
- 2:21 PM
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures
- 1:33 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-22
- 11:16 AM
- Samsung’s Ad Message: It’s Time for New Marketing Tactics
- 10:18 AM
- AAPL Q3 2014 Earnings Report Set for Tuesday Afternoon