TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
TMO Appearances - TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
by , 3:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's Apple Weekly Report host, Ricky Spero, is moderating a special panel at Macworld Expo for product and software developers looking to increase media and public interest in their wares. For Developers: How to Be Buzzworthy is scheduled for Friday, January 12, at 2:00 p.m.
Ricky will be joined by TMO morning editor and Apple Weekly Report co-host, Jeff Gamet, Mac|Life Magazine reviews editor, Roman Loyola, Pearce Communications founder and owner, Naomi Pearce, and Marketing Begins at Home founder and owner, David Parmet. Jeff and Roman will share their insights as media veterans that see product announcements every day, and Naomi and David will talk about what it takes for a product to successfully grab the attention of the media and the public. Ricky will do his best to keep these personalities under control.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Mon,10:42 PM
- Google Brings Higher Resolution Satellite Imagery to Google Earth and Maps
- 9:10 PM
- Google Bloks Will Offer Kids Hands-On, Collaborative Programming Concepts
- 8:44 PM
- PRE-SALE: The Complete iOS 10 Developer Course at $29
- 5:15 PM
- Game Foul: Ford Dealership Steals Firewatch Art
- 5:04 PM
- TMO Background Mode: Interview With Symply Co-founder and President Alex Grossman
- 3:20 PM
- iPhone 7 Sans Headphone Jack: The Debate Continues
- 1:58 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-06-27: AAPL, Brexit, Google Blocks
- 11:58 AM
- Google Ready to Try Apple’s Tactics with New Smartphone
- 9:33 AM
- Apple gets its Rainbow on for SF Pride Parade
- Sun,12:18 PM
- MGG 611: Troubleshoot & Resolve Your Mac & Apple Issues
- Fri,7:00 PM
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?