TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
TMO Appearances - TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
by , 3:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's Apple Weekly Report host, Ricky Spero, is moderating a special panel at Macworld Expo for product and software developers looking to increase media and public interest in their wares. For Developers: How to Be Buzzworthy is scheduled for Friday, January 12, at 2:00 p.m.
Ricky will be joined by TMO morning editor and Apple Weekly Report co-host, Jeff Gamet, Mac|Life Magazine reviews editor, Roman Loyola, Pearce Communications founder and owner, Naomi Pearce, and Marketing Begins at Home founder and owner, David Parmet. Jeff and Roman will share their insights as media veterans that see product announcements every day, and Naomi and David will talk about what it takes for a product to successfully grab the attention of the media and the public. Ricky will do his best to keep these personalities under control.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate