TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
TMO Appearances - TMO's Ricky Spero, Jeff Gamet, Join Macworld Expo Panel
by , 3:00 PM EST, January 5th, 2007
TMO's Apple Weekly Report host, Ricky Spero, is moderating a special panel at Macworld Expo for product and software developers looking to increase media and public interest in their wares. For Developers: How to Be Buzzworthy is scheduled for Friday, January 12, at 2:00 p.m.
Ricky will be joined by TMO morning editor and Apple Weekly Report co-host, Jeff Gamet, Mac|Life Magazine reviews editor, Roman Loyola, Pearce Communications founder and owner, Naomi Pearce, and Marketing Begins at Home founder and owner, David Parmet. Jeff and Roman will share their insights as media veterans that see product announcements every day, and Naomi and David will talk about what it takes for a product to successfully grab the attention of the media and the public. Ricky will do his best to keep these personalities under control.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
- Tue,9:43 PM
- Falling Sales Suggest Aplpe Watch Isn’t Resonating with Consumers
- 7:05 PM
- Standalone Showtime Apps Hit Apple TV and App Store
- 4:30 PM
- A Working Star Trek Communicator (BT) Handset
- 4:09 PM
- SplashID Pro Lifetime Plan - $24.99
- 3:15 PM
- 2 Apple Watch Charging Stands for Travel Compared
- 1:09 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-07: Apple’s Product Packaging Rules, iOS 8.4 Home Sharing
- 11:38 AM
- LEGO Ideas Brings Ada Lovelace, Analytic Engine to Life
- 10:07 AM
- Apple’s Eddy Cue: Music Home Sharing Could Return in iOS 9
- 8:50 AM
- Apple Music: Three Quick Tips!
- Mon,9:29 PM
- Amazon Cloud Drive Comes to iOS App Store
- 7:40 PM
- PHATASS, the Prince Harvey Rap Album Recorded at an Apple Store
- 5:55 PM
- An Electric Car Won this Year’s Pikes Peak Hill Climb