TMO at Macworld - ATTO Launches Mac First SAS RAID Adapters
by , 9:15 AM EST, January 8th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- ATTO Technology announced its new ExpressSAS RAID adapters on Monday. The Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) adapters let Mac users build high performance RAID systems for I/O-intensive environments like digital video and audio editing, and data streaming. The PCIe-based R348 and R380 cards support RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60 and ATTO's DVRAID, hot swapping drives, and on-the-fly reconfiguration. The R348 includes four external and four internal ports, and the R380 offers eight external ports.
ATTO is demonstrating the ExpressSAS RAID adapters at Macworld Expo in San Francisco. Pricing information is not yet available.
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress
- 8:50 AM
- iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite: Naming Group Conversations in Messages
- Tue,9:01 PM
- BuzzFeed Uses Apple Watches to Incentivise Staff