TMO at Macworld - TMO's Survey Results for AppleTV
by , 11:15 AM EST, January 11th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- The Mac Observer conducted a random and informal survey of 55 people attending the Macworld Conference and Expo Wednesday to get an idea of the way that HD and AppleTV is fitting into Mac users' lives. About 65% of those surveyed said that they would be pursuing an Apple TV.
Three questions were posed.
1. Do you own a Macintosh?
2. Do you own a high definition TV?
3. Are you interested in pursuing Apple's "Apple TV" product announced yesterday?
The survey was taken well away from the Apple booth. Here are the results.
OWNERSHIP "YES" "NO" --- --- Macintosh only 25 10 Macintosh and HDTV 8 4 HDTV Only 1 1 Neither 2 4
If people did not own an HDTV, they were asked if they would pursue an Apple TV when they bought the HDTV.
The fraction of those surveyed who said they would pursue an Apple TV ("Yes") was 36 out of 55, about 65%. Two customers offered that they had already placed their orders. About a fourth of those surveyed already own an HDTV.
This was an informal, non-rigorous survey intended simply to gauge the feelings of Macworld attendees.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress