TMO at Macworld - DLO Announces Upgrades to HomeDock Deluxe
by , 10:35 AM EST, January 12th, 2007
San FRANCISCO -- The next generation HomeDock Deluxe by Digital Lifestyle Outfitters (DLO) will include support for video iPods and add several new features, according to Andrew Green, DLO's V.P. of Marketing, who spoke with TMO on the show floor. The new version is scheduled to ship in March in 2007 and will include support for all video iPods, a new video navigation system, the display of album art, and a dozen new themes.
The HomeDock Deluxe serves as a charging dock, interface to a Macintosh via USB, and a video and audio output system to a standard TV. The iPod is placed in the dock, operated with the supplied remote control, and uses on-screen displays to select and display audio and video content. Audio support is provided for any 30-pin iPod.
"In some ways, this product is similar to the new Apple TV," Andrew Green told TMO. However, the video output is restricted to NTSC video via S-video or RCA plugs. A valuable feature of the device is a small, adjustable support bar that keeps pressure on the iPod from accidentally bending the 30-pin connector.
The new HomeDock Deluxe will ship in March 2007, and the price will remain unchanged at US$149.99.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate