TMO at Macworld - Seiko Instruments Shows New High Speed, High Resolution Label Printers
by , 8:10 AM EST, January 12th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- Seiko Instruments is showing new versions of the company's Smart Label Printer at this week's Macworld Expo. The new printers are the SLP 440 and SLP 450. They both sport higher, 300 dpi resolution, and can handle label widths up to 2 1/8 inches. The SLP 440 can print at speeds as fast as 2 seconds per label, and the SLP 450 can print at speeds as fast as 1 second per label.
Both units also come with Smart Label Software, which allows the design of labels with multiple fonts, graphics and bar codes, using a WYSIWYG layout tool. The SLP 440 is priced at $139.99, and the SLP 450 is priced at $149.99.
- Tue,7:47 PM
- Handmade Leather Lightning iPhone Chargers
- 7:34 PM
- VMware Fusion 8 Benchmarks vs. Fusion 7 and Boot Camp
- 6:30 PM
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- 3:30 PM
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- 2:48 PM
- All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle: $49
- 1:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-01: The Big Apple TV Studio Debate
- 11:52 AM
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- 10:14 AM
- Maybe it’s Time for Apple’s Own TV Studio
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac