TMO at Macworld - Seiko Instruments Shows New High Speed, High Resolution Label Printers
by , 8:10 AM EST, January 12th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- Seiko Instruments is showing new versions of the company's Smart Label Printer at this week's Macworld Expo. The new printers are the SLP 440 and SLP 450. They both sport higher, 300 dpi resolution, and can handle label widths up to 2 1/8 inches. The SLP 440 can print at speeds as fast as 2 seconds per label, and the SLP 450 can print at speeds as fast as 1 second per label.
Both units also come with Smart Label Software, which allows the design of labels with multiple fonts, graphics and bar codes, using a WYSIWYG layout tool. The SLP 440 is priced at $139.99, and the SLP 450 is priced at $149.99.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress