TMO at Macworld - Ovolab Shows New Geophoto Geocoding Software
by , 1:50 PM EST, January 12th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- Ovolab was demonstrating Geophoto, a new photo organization utility, at this week's Macworld Expo. Unlike other photo organization utilities, which typically present photos based on date order, Geophoto offers a new perspective, allowing you to browse photos based on the location they were taken.
Adding location information to a photo is commonly referred to as "geocoding." You can of course manually tag your photos with this information, but if you want to get serious and save time, you'll want to get a camera with integrated GPS, or add a GPS module if you camera supports this.
View Photos from Around the Globe
Geophoto will be released in the second half of February for $49.95. You can also preorder now for the reduced price of $39.95.
- Tue,7:47 PM
- Handmade Leather Lightning iPhone Chargers
- 7:34 PM
- VMware Fusion 8 Benchmarks vs. Fusion 7 and Boot Camp
- 6:30 PM
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- 3:30 PM
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- 2:48 PM
- All-Inclusive iOS 9 & Swift 2 Course Bundle: $49
- 1:14 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-01: The Big Apple TV Studio Debate
- 11:52 AM
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- 10:14 AM
- Maybe it’s Time for Apple’s Own TV Studio
- Mon,7:38 PM
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- 4:58 PM
- Where Did iTunes Match go for non-Apple Music Subscribers?
- 4:44 PM
- Supercharge Your Mac App Bundle: $39.99
- 4:15 PM
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac