TMO at Macworld - Ovolab Shows New Geophoto Geocoding Software
by , 1:50 PM EST, January 12th, 2007
SAN FRANCISCO -- Ovolab was demonstrating Geophoto, a new photo organization utility, at this week's Macworld Expo. Unlike other photo organization utilities, which typically present photos based on date order, Geophoto offers a new perspective, allowing you to browse photos based on the location they were taken.
Adding location information to a photo is commonly referred to as "geocoding." You can of course manually tag your photos with this information, but if you want to get serious and save time, you'll want to get a camera with integrated GPS, or add a GPS module if you camera supports this.
View Photos from Around the Globe
Geophoto will be released in the second half of February for $49.95. You can also preorder now for the reduced price of $39.95.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Fri,7:26 PM
- $100 off iPad mini 4 for Black Friday
- 7:11 PM
- iPad mini 2 for $199 at Walmart for Black Friday
- 6:18 PM
- $100 and $125 off iPad Air 2 for Black Friday from Best Buy
- 5:23 PM
- 20% iTunes Cards from Best Buy Back on for Black Friday
- 5:15 PM
- 20% Off iTunes Cards from Ebay/PayPal
- 8:03 AM
- Black Friday Blowout 15% Discount on TMO Deals
- Thu,10:32 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,7:53 PM
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- 5:28 PM
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- 4:40 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Learn to Code Bundle
- 4:27 PM
- ACM 334: Apple’s Mac Pro vs. The Devil’s Advocate