Podcast - Apple Report: Putting Apple's "Thoughts on Music" in Context
by , 10:00 AM EST, February 8th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Steve Jobs published his "thoughts on music." Suddenly every industry exec, wall street analyst, and tech writer had something to say. So in an early-release podcast, Ricky and Jeff dive into the commentary, the bluster, and the legal issues, putting the Jobs Treatise on Music into Context. It's an only-at-TMO kind of analysis you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- iPO Reports - Steve Jobs Open Letter to DRM Critics- Tell the Labels
- Analyst- DRM-free Music Good for iPod
- Fortune Editor- iPhone is Real Reason Behind Steve Jobs DRM Letter
- iPO Reports - Norway Responds to Apple DRM Letter
- Musicbed DV Features - Synk Audio
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,6:36 PM
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- 9:38 AM
- Apple Music - Or Some Streaming Service - Needs To Steal Discovery From Napster
- 8:00 AM
- Happy U.S. Independence Day
- 1:38 AM
- Apple Posts San Francisco Pride 2015 Video
- Thu,8:51 PM
- Mpow 3-Port Intelligent Car Charger: $13.99
- 8:44 PM
- Apple Loses iBooks Antitrust Appeal in Split Decision
- 5:00 PM
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- 3:04 PM
- Apple’s New Design Bosses Report to Tim Cook, not Jony Ive
- 2:01 PM
- 3 Great iPhone Cables for Travel
- 1:39 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-02: Coping with iCloud Music Library’s Problems
- 10:58 AM
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- 8:59 AM
- How To Add Nickname, Photo to Apple Music Profile