Podcast - Apple Report: Putting Apple's "Thoughts on Music" in Context
by , 10:00 AM EST, February 8th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Steve Jobs published his "thoughts on music." Suddenly every industry exec, wall street analyst, and tech writer had something to say. So in an early-release podcast, Ricky and Jeff dive into the commentary, the bluster, and the legal issues, putting the Jobs Treatise on Music into Context. It's an only-at-TMO kind of analysis you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- iPO Reports - Steve Jobs Open Letter to DRM Critics- Tell the Labels
- Analyst- DRM-free Music Good for iPod
- Fortune Editor- iPhone is Real Reason Behind Steve Jobs DRM Letter
- iPO Reports - Norway Responds to Apple DRM Letter
- Musicbed DV Features - Synk Audio
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,5:54 PM
- Canadian Bankers Balk at ‘Onerous’ Apple Pay Terms
- 5:52 PM
- How To Enable Stealth Mode in Yosemite
- 4:36 PM
- Ben & Jerry’s Spoofs Apple’s ‘1984’ Commercial to Promote BRRR-ito
- 4:25 PM
- Understand What Apple is Achieving or Get Left Behind
- 4:10 PM
- MiFi 2 Unlocked Global Hotspot: $99
- 1:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-17: Don’t Hold Your Breath for In-store Apple Watch Sales
- 10:45 AM
- Apple PR Veteran Steve Dowling Promoted to VP
- 9:37 AM
- Apple Watch Training Workshops Coming to Apple Stores April 24
- 8:55 AM
- OS X Yosemite Photos: Showing Your Recently Deleted Items
- Thu,9:10 PM
- Scott Forstall Advising Snapchat, Earning 0.11% of Company
- 7:36 PM
- USB ChargeDoubler Mini Charging Cable Seeks Funding
- 7:29 PM
- StuffIt Deluxe 16 Instant File Compressor for Mac: $19.99