Podcast - Apple Report: Putting Apple's "Thoughts on Music" in Context
by , 10:00 AM EST, February 8th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Steve Jobs published his "thoughts on music." Suddenly every industry exec, wall street analyst, and tech writer had something to say. So in an early-release podcast, Ricky and Jeff dive into the commentary, the bluster, and the legal issues, putting the Jobs Treatise on Music into Context. It's an only-at-TMO kind of analysis you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- iPO Reports - Steve Jobs Open Letter to DRM Critics- Tell the Labels
- Analyst- DRM-free Music Good for iPod
- Fortune Editor- iPhone is Real Reason Behind Steve Jobs DRM Letter
- iPO Reports - Norway Responds to Apple DRM Letter
- Musicbed DV Features - Synk Audio
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Fri,6:00 PM
- How Apple Succeeds in an Amazon World
- 5:37 PM
- DocumentSnap’s Paperless Security Guide
- 5:32 PM
- Ultra-Durable Wired Headset with Lifetime Warranty for $16.99
- 5:25 PM
- Adobe Says Apple Dominates ‘TV Everywhere’ Viewing
- 3:10 PM
- Limited-Edition ‘Code Black’ HD-Camera Drone: $69
- 1:48 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-09-03: Cleaning Up Apple Music, Listeners Comments on Apple TV Shows
- 11:52 AM
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- 10:19 AM
- Runtastic goes Analog with Moment Fitness Tracker Watch
- 9:07 AM
- iOS 9 Beta: Sharing and Saving Voicemails
- Thu,10:05 PM
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- 6:15 PM
- Patriot Ready With a USB-C Flash Drive for Apple’s MacBook
- 5:20 PM
- Apple Committed to ‘Cleaning Up’ Apple Music