Podcast - Apple Report: Putting Apple's "Thoughts on Music" in Context
by , 10:00 AM EST, February 8th, 2007
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Steve Jobs published his "thoughts on music." Suddenly every industry exec, wall street analyst, and tech writer had something to say. So in an early-release podcast, Ricky and Jeff dive into the commentary, the bluster, and the legal issues, putting the Jobs Treatise on Music into Context. It's an only-at-TMO kind of analysis you won't want to miss.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- iPO Reports - Steve Jobs Open Letter to DRM Critics- Tell the Labels
- Analyst- DRM-free Music Good for iPod
- Fortune Editor- iPhone is Real Reason Behind Steve Jobs DRM Letter
- iPO Reports - Norway Responds to Apple DRM Letter
- Musicbed DV Features - Synk Audio
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Wed,3:10 PM
- The Internet of Things is Really a Thing in Germany
- 2:47 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-04: The Big HomeKit and Apple Smoke Detector Rant
- 9:52 AM
- FBI’s TOR, VPN-targeted Warrants Amount to Court Sanctioned Mass Surveillance
- 9:10 AM
- OS X: Turning Off Inline Mail Attachments
- Tue,9:03 PM
- Apple Snags 10% of Time’s 50 Most Influential Gadgets of All Time
- 6:29 PM
- ‘IPHONE’ Trademark Fight Illustrates Apple’s Headwinds in China
- 5:25 PM
- Drone Ballet Show at Mt. Fuji - Beautiful Performance and Music
- 5:16 PM
- Last Chance for Scrivener 2 at $22.50
- 3:30 PM
- Apple’s Tim Cook is Playing a Very Smart Game With Apple Watch
- 2:22 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-03: Privacy Criminals, Cheap iTunes Gift Cards
- 8:00 AM
- Apple’s Failure to Scale