Aspyr Media Releases Free Demo of Star Wars: Empire at War
Mac Gaming News - Aspyr Media Releases Free Demo of Star Wars: Empire at War
by , 12:00 AM EDT, March 22nd, 2007
"Star Wars: Empire at War puts the power to command an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy in the hands of players, giving them the freedom to determine how they play the game within the completely scalable and accessible gameplay," Aspyr Media said.
"Set a few years before the events of Episode IV A New Hope, LucasArtsí Empire at War lets players wage war on the ground and in space, as well as experience the creation of the Rebel Alliance, the strengthening of the Empire and the beginnings of the Galactic Civil War."
The actual game will be available in North America next week in retail stores and is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB. System requirements are quoted at the Mac Game Store and include an Intel processor, Mac OS 10.4.8 or later, a CPU speed of 1.83 GHz or greater, 512 MB of RAM, and one of the following video cards: ATI Radeon X1600, Nvidia Geforce 7300 or Intel GMA 7300 with at least 64 MB of VRAM. It is priced at US$49.95.
Star Wars: Empire At War
- Mon,12:40 PM
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Sun,11:53 AM
- MGG 607: The Pocket Dial Conspiracy
- Fri,9:47 PM
- The Pros and Cons of a Proprietary Apple Car Charger
- 6:59 PM
- VirnetX Wants to Shut Down FaceTime, but it Won’t Happen
- 5:45 PM
- Star Wars: Force Awakens Soundtrack LPs Will Feature Built-in Holograms—Really
- 5:45 PM
- It Could Happen - Universally Autonomous Cars Could Fail in the Marketplace
- 5:36 PM
- Record Your Mac’s Screen with iShowU Instant: $12
- 1:49 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-27: Apple’s Car Charging Plans, Eddy Cue’s Time Warner Deal
- 11:50 AM
- iPhone SE: Is Less the New More?
- 10:44 AM
- Support for Anti-encryption Laws Crumbles
- Thu,11:02 PM
- HP Envy 34c Curved Display Video Review
- 6:18 PM
- Thinking Differently about Apple Spending Billions to Buy a Big Media Company