Electronic Arts Returns to the Mac
TMO Reports - Electronic Arts Returns to the Mac
by , 1:15 PM EDT, June 11th, 2007
Long missing from the Mac platform, computer game developer Electronic Arts is officially making a comeback, and in a big way. EA CEO Bing Gordon joined the stage during Apple CEO Steve Jobs's keynote to make the announcement on Monday.
Mr. Gordon revealed that EA is bringing its biggest titles to Mac OS X, including Command & Conquer 3, Battlefield 2142, Need for Speed, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. All will be available in July.
Apple's WWDC keynote are still in progress. TMO will provide updates with additional information as it becomes available.
- Fri,3:10 PM
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer on iTunes
- 1:18 PM
- Apple Black Friday Deals Include Gift Cards for Macs, iPhones, More
- Thu,8:00 AM
- Happy Thanksgiving from The Mac Observer!
- Wed,9:36 PM
- Apple Reportedly Building Chinese Sapphire Plant with Foxconn
- 8:40 PM
- ACM 282: The Steampunk, Sapphire, and Apple Watch Episode
- 7:46 PM
- Melissa Holt on MacJury’s Holiday Gift Guide 2
- 4:42 PM
- Steampunk USB Flash Drives with Motorized Gears - Really!
- 4:05 PM
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Mac Deals
- 3:10 PM
- iOS 8: Control Which Apps Can Access Your Private Data
- 2:50 PM
- The Name Your Own Price Must-Have Mac Bundle
- 1:36 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-11-26
- 10:46 AM
- 5 iPhone Apps to Cut Your Thanksgivings Stress