Electronic Arts Returns to the Mac
TMO Reports - Electronic Arts Returns to the Mac
by , 1:15 PM EDT, June 11th, 2007
Long missing from the Mac platform, computer game developer Electronic Arts is officially making a comeback, and in a big way. EA CEO Bing Gordon joined the stage during Apple CEO Steve Jobs's keynote to make the announcement on Monday.
Mr. Gordon revealed that EA is bringing its biggest titles to Mac OS X, including Command & Conquer 3, Battlefield 2142, Need for Speed, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. All will be available in July.
Apple's WWDC keynote are still in progress. TMO will provide updates with additional information as it becomes available.
- Fri,5:50 PM
- Last Chance for The Complete iOS 8 Course With Swift for $89
- 4:42 PM
- MacTech Conference 2014: Talk to Kelly and Dave!
- 4:30 PM
- Apple Wins the Old-fashioned Way: Outsmart the Competition
- 3:00 PM
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- 2:02 PM
- iOS 8: Adding Fitness App Data to the Health App
- 1:16 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-10-31
- 11:25 AM
- How To Clean Up and Rebuild Apple Mail Data [Yosemite Update]
- 9:39 AM
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- 8:45 AM
- Yosemite: Maximizing Windows & the Green “Stoplight” Button
- Thu,7:17 PM
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- 6:36 PM
- Get Free Bitcoins with 52 Website Faucets that Really Pay [Update]
- 5:17 PM
- Last Chance for The Bluetooth Shower Speaker: $39