Electronic Arts Returns to the Mac
TMO Reports - Electronic Arts Returns to the Mac
by , 1:15 PM EDT, June 11th, 2007
Long missing from the Mac platform, computer game developer Electronic Arts is officially making a comeback, and in a big way. EA CEO Bing Gordon joined the stage during Apple CEO Steve Jobs's keynote to make the announcement on Monday.
Mr. Gordon revealed that EA is bringing its biggest titles to Mac OS X, including Command & Conquer 3, Battlefield 2142, Need for Speed, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. All will be available in July.
Apple's WWDC keynote are still in progress. TMO will provide updates with additional information as it becomes available.
- Mon,10:20 PM
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- 9:48 PM
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- 7:56 PM
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- 6:56 PM
- ‘Another One Bites The Dust’ Played Using Disk Drives
- 5:57 PM
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores
- 5:18 PM
- The Mac Mastery Training Bundle: $29
- 4:39 PM
- Hilton to Turn Your iPhone into Your Hotel Room Key
- 3:55 PM
- OS X Yosemite: What Does That Little Green Button do NOW?
- 2:02 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-07-28
- 10:55 AM
- Apple Ready to Buy Swell Talk Show App in $30M Deal
- 10:09 AM
- Report Claims Retina MacBook Pro Speed Bump Coming Tuesday
- 9:04 AM
- EU Greenlights Apple’s Beats Acquisition