TMO Announcement - Post in the Forums, Win Future Sonics Earphones
by , 8:00 AM EDT, August 15th, 2007
The Mac Observer and iPodObserver.com today announced a joint promotion with Future Sonics. From August 15 through September 9, one comment or forum post on either The Mac Observer or iPodObserver.com will earn one entry in the "Post Now and Feel Your Music This Fall" contest. Winners will be selected at random and will be awarded one of four prizes: winners will receive either an Atrio Series model m5 (onyx black) or model m8 (cobalt blue) set of professional earphones by Future Sonics (see iPodObserver.com's 4-Star "Great" review for more information.
"We hear from people who have discovered our pro-audio products for use with their personal media devices, computers, games and home studios through iPodObserver.com and The Mac Observer," said Daniel M. East, Director of Marketing & Artist Relations, Future Sonics. "So for us, this is not just another contest but a partnership with a community that supports us."
"Our readers know the best in any category and we're sure they will be excited about this promotion featuring the best in pro-audio products," said Bryan Chaffin, Editor in Chief of The Mac Observer and iPodObserver.com.
To participate in this promotion, simply register and post in the forums or an article comment at either The Mac Observer (TMO Forums) or iPodObserver.com (iPO Forums). Each post equals one entry, and we take care of keeping track of it all.
- Sat, 9:02 PM
- 3 Free iOS Apps To Unleash the Music In You
- 10:30 AM
- Yet Another 25 Tips for Mastering iPhone Photography
- Fri, 7:25 PM
- Look Out Apple Haters, Android’s Monopoly on Large Screens Will End
- 5:20 PM
- Why Apple Didn’t Try to Copy Google Glass
- 4:30 PM
- Menu Bars Of The Stars
- 4:12 PM
- How to Streamline System Preferences on Your Mac
- 2:56 PM
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- 1:15 PM
- Tavik’s Zippered Folio Case for iPad Air is Built for Travel
- 1:13 PM
- Apple Maps Misses Your Coffee Shop, but Finds Loch Ness Monster
- 12:55 PM
- Online Privacy: Track Which Apps Access Your Personal Information
- 10:56 AM
- Judge Denies Rockstar Consortium’s Bid to Move Google Patent Fight to Troll Town
- 9:25 AM
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase