TMO Announcement - Post in the Forums, Win Future Sonics Earphones
by , 8:00 AM EDT, August 15th, 2007
The Mac Observer and iPodObserver.com today announced a joint promotion with Future Sonics. From August 15 through September 9, one comment or forum post on either The Mac Observer or iPodObserver.com will earn one entry in the "Post Now and Feel Your Music This Fall" contest. Winners will be selected at random and will be awarded one of four prizes: winners will receive either an Atrio Series model m5 (onyx black) or model m8 (cobalt blue) set of professional earphones by Future Sonics (see iPodObserver.com's 4-Star "Great" review for more information.
"We hear from people who have discovered our pro-audio products for use with their personal media devices, computers, games and home studios through iPodObserver.com and The Mac Observer," said Daniel M. East, Director of Marketing & Artist Relations, Future Sonics. "So for us, this is not just another contest but a partnership with a community that supports us."
"Our readers know the best in any category and we're sure they will be excited about this promotion featuring the best in pro-audio products," said Bryan Chaffin, Editor in Chief of The Mac Observer and iPodObserver.com.
To participate in this promotion, simply register and post in the forums or an article comment at either The Mac Observer (TMO Forums) or iPodObserver.com (iPO Forums). Each post equals one entry, and we take care of keeping track of it all.
- Fri,11:02 AM
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Calls BS on BBC iPhone Factory Film
- 9:11 AM
- McDonald’s Supersizes Sales with Apple’s iBeacon Tech
- Thu,8:09 PM
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- 6:20 PM
- Save 96% on The World’s Largest iOS 8 + Swift eLearning Bootcamp
- 5:30 PM
- Apple Job Posting Suggests Worldwide Expansion of Apple Pay
- 2:07 PM
- The Story Behind Apple’s ‘The Song’ Commercial (Video)
- 1:43 PM
- TMO Daily Observations: 2014-12-18
- 11:29 AM
- iOS 8 Mail: Customizing Swipe Gestures
- 9:08 AM
- Apple Raises $20M in 2014 Product (RED) Campaign
- Wed,5:50 PM
- Hit List 2.0 Task Manager Checks Off Syncing, iPhone 6 Interface
- 5:44 PM
- ACM 285: Apple’s iPod Lawsuit Victory and Tag Heuer’s Smart Watch Plans
- 5:20 PM
- STM Harbour iPhone 6 Case is Colorful, Lightweight and Inexpensive