Macworld Expo Hotel Deal - Use TMO's Discount At The Hotel Milano
by , 4:00 PM EDT, October 19th, 2007
[UPDATE Friday, August 29th, 2008: We have been able to negotiate a similar $5-off-per-night deal for Macworld Expo 2009! We have posted an article with the details, or you can go straight to reserving your room at our special URL of https://resweb.passkey.com/go/MacObserver9 -- Dave]
[UPDATE Monday, December 4th: Thanks to all of you -- our great readers and listeners -- this block has sold out most nights. You can still check, but chances are the nights you want are gone. We've found that Harmon-E-Travel still has some great hotel deals left as well as discounts on airfare and rental cars, as well, and we recommend checking them out. Thanks again! We'll definitely do this next year for you all! --Dave]
Attention all Macworld Expo Attendees! TMO has worked with our friends at IDG World Expo and the Hotel Milano to secure you a discounted rate at a great hotel.
TMO readers can now reserve rooms for stays during Macworld Expo at the Hotel Milano for US$154 per night -- that's $5 less per night than the rate you'd get through Macworld Expo's web site. Over the course of a week, that adds up to real money, folks!
About the Hotel MilanoThe phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" -- or in this case, its web site -- is very true here. The Hotel Milano's website doesn't begin to do this place justice, but we know more -- this place is nice.
You see, we sent our own Bryan Chaffin (perhaps the pickiest of all TMO staffers when it comes to accomodations) to visit a series of hotels in San Francisco, and he chose the Milano. He found the Milano to be the best fit for us, and here's why:
- King Bed rooms are the largest of all the hotels we saw
- Very close to the show, especially now that the Expo is in Moscone West and South
- 3 to 4 bars of AirPort reception in each room surveyed
- Comfortable desks in every room
- Many King rooms have couches, to boot!
- Jacuzzi and Steam Room available (a TMO favorite after a long day on the show floor!)
- Can't beat it for the price
You can visit https://resweb.passkey.com/go/TMO and that will list only the Hotel Milano, and with our special discounted rate. If you'd like to make your reservation over the phone, you can call 866-704-6724 or 506-637-0318 and use group code TMO2008 to get the special rate.
TMO reservations may be changed, based upon availability, or canceled until 72 hours prior to arrival date without penalty. Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to arrival date will be charged one-night's room and tax. TMO room rate is available on a first-come, first served basis. Rooms are limited and likely WILL sell out.
- Tue,8:06 PM
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- 7:10 PM
- CoMacadore Plus - Mac OS 6.0.1 Running on an Amiga 500
- 6:11 PM
- Your Fitness Tracker May be Wrong, but that Doesn’t Make it Bad
- 5:55 PM
- The Surreal Selfie Stick (Video)
- 5:30 PM
- Logitech’s MX Anywhere 2 Mouse is a Joy to Use
- 4:57 PM
- Pay What You Want for the Game Developer Bundle
- 4:10 PM
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today
- 2:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-07-28: Google+ gets Smaller, Apple gets Bigger
- 9:31 AM
- Apple Targets Fitness, Travel, Music Apps in New Apple Watch Ads
- Mon,10:00 PM
- Google Plus + Google Agenda = Facebook Win
- 6:35 PM
- LOL Look Back at 2012: Apple Death Knell #60, Microsoft Will Beat Apple (& Google)
- 4:11 PM
- Free Dual-Display Wallpaper for Your Macs